Kegler

Bargain

Kegler

P3x

Thanks for the info.

Never heard of this place... They look to carry a good inventory of useful items at good prices.

p3x

• Like 1

WheelHorseNut

Wow -- nice find!

• Like 1

DennisThornton

Great price!

But shipping to upstate NY is more than the seat!

• Like 3

Pollack Pete

Great place to buy from.I recently needed 2 front tires for my "new" D180.I bought 2  new take off 18-8.50x 8 turf tires from them.$11.95 each.Dennis Thornton is right about the shipping,but the total cast was still cheaper than buying the tires elsewhere.I've got the tires on the tractor already.Can't beat them for the price.I liked them so much that I bought 2 more to have for the next project.

BESTDOGEVER

The good news is if you get more than 1 the shipping is less I checked the price for 2 and it was less than 1 is locally 

• Like 1

ohiofarmer

And then you have the sales tax [or lack thereof] to consider. Just one heck of a buy.

Don1977

I have bought pulleys and sprockets from them and came out cheaper. Most thing the shipping is just too high for where I live.

SPINJIM

I bought one of the #115 High Back seats at the WH show last year.  A seller had bought a half dozen of them, and was selling them for $80 each.   I considered it a fair price considering no shipping cost.   It's a good quality seat with a big selection of mounting holes, including some just right for WH mounting hardware.  I put it on my 417, and like it.    It's solid molded foam, with no vinyl surface to crack.   Not original looking, but durable and perfect for a working tractor.

Jim

417 seat 001.jpg

Edited by SPINJIM
  • Like 5

DennisThornton
3 hours ago, SPINJIM said:

I bought one of the #115 High Back seats at the WH show last year.  A seller had bought a half dozen of them, and was selling them for $80 each.   I considered it a fair price considering no shipping cost.   It's a good quality seat with a big selection of mounting holes, including some just right for WH mounting hardware.  I put it on my 417, and like it.    It's solid molded foam, with no vinyl surface to crack.   Not original looking, but durable and perfect for a working tractor.

Jim

Good looking seat AND tractor!

Retired Wrencher

Kegler   Thanks I put it in my favorite section for future use.

ohiofarmer

That solid foam might not be so 'solid'  I bought a foam seat that appears to be waterproof for my Bobcat and it will absorb water from the rain when left outside.It does not feel wet or soggy until you sit on it and then your but gets wet. Of course that is not an issue for the way most of us garage our Horses