kudzu3

Just a tip

kudzu3

I have a 1970 Raider 10, with the Tecumseh engine, that I just couldn't make run right, it would only run good at about half throttle or less. I put a new carb on it, and it made no difference. At the same time, the battery wasn't charging and the starter was very slow to turn. The starter finally gave up, stopped turning and sparked and smoked a little. I got a new starter and charging coil from AZ tractors and installed both. Now I have a new tractor. It's amazing how smooth this old techy runs now. I guess the purpose of this post is to say that if your old techy ain't runnin' just right, it may not be the troublesome techy carb, you may want to look closely at the coil. :think:

• Like 6

Mike'sHorseBarn

Had a Raider 10 with the Tecumseh Engine as well. Best running Techy I've ever had and for some reason that I can't explain, I sold it. I still kick myself for selling it....

Raider10.jpg

• Like 3

Ed Kennell

My C-120 with the HH120 is still my most trouble free tractor.

IMG_1909.JPGIMG_1538 (640x480).jpg

• Like 5

Bert

My my extra parts build with HH 100 has been more reliable then the rest of my herd, it is low value for a collector but wouldn't sell for any price.IMG_0796.JPG

• Like 4