Pollack Pete

D180 Battery

Pollack Pete

I'm working on my latest D180.It's got a cobbed up battery in it that has side terminals.Anyone here got a battery model number that would be a good fit in a D180?Like maybe Diehard,interstate,NAPA ,or any other descent battery.Thanks for any and all info.

RandyLittrell

What I would do in a situation like this is take measurements of your old battery or the space its going in. Also pay attention to how the + and - is orientated. 

Go down to Walmart or a auto parts store and start looking. You should be able to find what you need. 

Randy

pfrederi

I walked down to the barn to look at my D200  Of course the label is half missing. I am going back down with  a tape measure. Snow squalls going on

pfrederi

Group 51

As to Brand  i will be run out of town but I have a JD GT235 that i bought 14 years ago.  She still is on the original JD Battery

Edited by pfrederi

Pollack Pete
1 hour ago, pfrederi said:

Group 51

As to Brand  i will be run out of town but I have a JD GT235 that i bought 14 years ago.  She still is on the original JD Battery

Thank you.THATS the info I was looking for{except for that brand X battery,of course)Ha,ha........

SylvanLakeWH
7 hours ago, pfrederi said:

Group 51

JD?...JD?...Oh...You must mean "Jack Daniels"..I store one of those in my WH battery compartment too! Sure don't last 14 years though...

:ROTF:

• Like 3

pfrederi
10 hours ago, SylvanLakeWH said:

JD?...JD?...Oh...You must mean "Jack Daniels"..I store one of those in my WH battery compartment too! Sure don't last 14 years though...

:ROTF:

I couldn't bring myself to type out the JD

Sarge

For now, I'm just running a standard L&G battery UH-1 in my D180 , works fine .

Was the group 51 the standard equipment size battery in the D's...??

Sarge