Wheel-N-It

Oh No, Not Another One! LOL

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:     Always nice to meet face to face with a member you have had lots of on-line interaction with.      :text-bravo:

• Like 8

varosd

Van

was all this horse trading with or without your famous firewater?  :occasion-xmas:

• Like 4

Wheel-N-It
1 hour ago, varosd said:

Van

was all this horse trading with or without your famous firewater?  :occasion-xmas:

Well Don, we actually did talk about that. Looks like I'm going to have to have us a little at the Big Show next year. Don't forget to bring a clean glass LOL :D

• Like 2

ACman

Horse trading at its finest , sounds like you both had fun .

Oh boy I'd like to join that party , I have my own cup :orcs-cheers: for PA next year . 

• Like 2

wallfish
4 minutes ago, ACman said:

Oh boy I'd like to join that party , I have my own cup :orcs-cheers: for PA next year

me too

• Like 2

Wheel-N-It

Horse trading at its finest , sounds like you both had fun .

Oh boy I'd like to join that party , I have my own cup :orcs-cheers: for PA next year . 

Consider yourself invited ACman! Looking forward to seeing you there:greetings-clappingyellow:

5 minutes ago, wallfish said:

me too

Consider yourself invited too John :D

• Like 2

ACman

I got it :techie-idea: ... we might need a new lawn sprayer for the show next year  . Fill six cups at a time with firewater :happy-bouncyredfire: !

• Like 2

Wheel-N-It

I got it :techie-idea: ... we might need a new lawn sprayer for the show next year  . Fill six cups at a time with firewater :happy-bouncyredfire: !

I can name six right now who will be there with cup in hand. Actually more than six :lol:

• Like 2

Wishin4a416

Sounds like you both did very well!

19richie66

Yes it was very nice to meet finally. You are a good man! Always nice to put a face with a name. Too bad I could only stay so long. I would have talked tractors and stuff all day. Glad you got the 312 fired up and was satisfied with it. I hope to get the 417 washed down and put back together here soon. As for the firewater, I didn't get to witness it's existence but did hear tales of it's power. Maybe I will witness that next year. The boom sprayer sounds like a good idea. Here is a picture of my load going home. Who says the beverly hillbillies are dead? :laughing-rolling:

IMG_3949.JPG

IMG_3950.JPG

• Like 4

Retired Wrencher

Van nice looking worker you have there. It is all ways nice to have extra parts for projects like this to keep the cost down. Enjoy Bud.

Edited by T1257 RETIRED WRENCHER.
  • Like 1

Wheel-N-It
15 hours ago, T1257 RETIRED WRENCHER. said:

Van nice looking worker you have there. It is all ways nice to have extra parts for projects like this to keep the cost down. Enjoy Bud.

Yes Sir, it's a big plus to have extra oarts. My Dad taught me a long time ago that " Its better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it" One of the things I look forward to at the Big Show is visiting Dale's Wheel Horse booth area and buying all the maintenance items I will need for the following year. I always have a list of things such as belts, mower blades, air filters, ignition switches, tie rods, pto disc, headlight trim inserts for 300/400 series, fuel tank caps with the gauge, battery trays and hold down brackets. I enjoy being able to get something I need off the shelf when working on one of my tractors. This saves a lot of time in the short run and long run.

18 hours ago, Wishin4a416 said:

Sounds like you both did very well!

Jack, funny you said that. Richie and I both felt like we came away with stuff that we needed, and was fun to wrench on. It don't get any better than that when Horse trading:happy-jumpeveryone:

• Like 3

Retired Wrencher

Van. Big Show is visiting Dale's Wheel Horse booth sounds like a one stop shop real handy.

Wheel-N-It
On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 2:53 AM, Wishin4a416 said:
2 hours ago, T1257 RETIRED WRENCHER. said:

Van. Big Show is visiting Dale's Wheel Horse booth sounds like a one stop shop real handy.

Yes Gary, its very handy. Dale has most of the things there at the Big show to keep the tractors in good shape mechanically and looking good too. The headlight trim pieces and shifter knobs and shifter boots are necessary items for keeping your Wheel Horse looking as it should. So when I pick up a tractor locally and it missing a battery tray or a proper gas tank cap with the fuel gauge in it, I just open a drawer in the shop and get what I need and install it right then and there.

• Like 1

ohiofarmer

Why would anyone need a clean glass?  Firewater in and of itself should disinfect any germs hanging aroundB)

This from a guy who uses a tin cup hanging from the pump handle..

Edited by ohiofarmer
  • Like 1