Huntemcd

Nos snow cab

DougC

Looks like you got it to fit well. You'll be nice and warm tucked in away from the nasty wind chill doing your snow removal this winter.    :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2

muz123

Looks amazing. You stole that cab for that price! I also have never seen a raider 8 with cab it looks unique. I love it. Now we need snow to blow. :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

Wishin4a416

Nice score. Looks great. Tears in windows are not an issue here. Plenty of Amish upholstery shops not far off and they are reasonable. Maybe some in your area?

• Like 3

Digger 66

N I C E   ! 

Huntemcd

I can't  wait to snow blow 

1 hour ago, Wishin4a416 said:

Nice score. Looks great. Tears in windows are not an issue here. Plenty of Amish upholstery shops not far off and they are reasonable. Maybe some in your area?

They are all around me. But for this year I'm going to tape it up. 

Edited by Huntemcd

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Snug as a bug in a rug.

Glenn

DennisThornton
5 hours ago, Huntemcd said:

I got this nos 1977 snow cab for $100.  It's all in great shape except there is a tear in the front window. I had to make the 2 brackets that mount to the floor boards. It's a pain to put that thing together but it's all worth it. I can't wait to blow snow! I've never seen a raider 8 with a cab before either. 

IMG_2852.JPG

I've installed one and I agree!  PITA!  Now it was not quite the right cab, so I suppose I had extra to do but it was really aggravating!  But like you said, "all worth it"!  Now for the second one...

• Like 1