Newbill

Vacumn Attachment

Newbill

Just bought a C120 Special that came with some parts and pieces to what appears to be a vacumn attachment. Might have just solved my problems as a OM was available on EBay. Supposed to have parts breakdown so I can actually see what I have and don't. Looks like it was designed to go with a Dump Cart?? Oh well, can anybody make me feel any better about what I am getting myself in to? 

Johndeereelfman

I know it's not a Wheel Horse product, but it may give you some insight or help in identifying some of your pieces. 

Miscellaneous 14 483.JPG

Miscellaneous 14 484.JPG

Miscellaneous 14 485.JPG

Miscellaneous 14 496.JPG

Newbill

I think you are pretty close. As you might have seen in my post for help. I actually was able to find an OEM attachment Brochure, that includes the Install

guide as well as the parts list. From what I can tell so far is I might have most of the metal work - no bag or trailer. The blower housing is belt driven and sits on a frame on the rear of the tractor. We will just have to see. Thanks for getting back.

WVHillbilly520H

I believe you have this version then belt driven from the deck spindle and attaches to the discharge then a tube up to the cover into 2 bags which attaches to the tractor via the rear hitch uprights and brackets , Jeff... Pictured all parts but the brackets bolted under the fenders/fuel tank on the tractor

IMAG2508.jpg

IMAG2510.jpg

IMAG2333.jpg

IMAG2512.jpg

IMAG2509.jpg

IMAG2511.jpg

Newbill

Sorry for the delay in getting back. Nope, my blower housing is mounted on the rear of the tractor and is belt driven from the engine clutch. Belt goes along RH tractor frame and is behind a cover plate that replaces the original that came on the C 120. Trying to figure what all I have now. Bill

billworthington

Hi Newbill, the B/S with the blower housing. I have the same one that I bought from sears in the late 90's. Mine even has the same engine platform mounting. It was made by a company called evergreen in the Midwest. They are no longer in business. Sears has very few parts for it now. Mine worked very well. After a few yrs. ( 3) I has to fabricate & weld metal to the housing to repair holes,Eventually had to rebuild the impeller.I think I still have the original parts/operator manual. 

Bill W

gwest_ca
On 10/25/2016 at 10:37 PM, Newbill said:

Sorry for the delay in getting back. Nope, my blower housing is mounted on the rear of the tractor and is belt driven from the engine clutch. Belt goes along RH tractor frame and is behind a cover plate that replaces the original that came on the C 120. Trying to figure what all I have now. Bill

Your's is a 1973 model

Garry