harvtheman99

what is your favourite wheel horse

dirtnap

My favorite has to be a B80.  For no other reason besides it was the first 4 wheeled vehicle I ever drove.   I think I was 7.  Ahh, good times

• Like 1

rjg854

We just had a snow storm that dumped 2' on us. I'm pleasantly surprised just how much that tractor was able to push with weighted tires and chains.  That 8hp in a '68 Commando 8 was quite impressive.  So it really isn't how big and powerful it is, but what you can do with what you have. 

• Like 2

JackC

I like them all but if I could keep only one it would by my 1989 520HC. If you need to get out of town fast this is the one to ride.

P1010012.JPGP1010014.JPGP1010016.JPGP1010023.JPGP1010013.JPG

• Like 6

Sarge

My old 1277 has a deep place in my heart - my first horse and probably put 2k hours on it . I've moved more gravel , dirt , rock , brush than anyone else I know with something this small , yet it still runs despite using it as a bulldozer . Need to repair it's rear frame plate next spring , hence building up the D-180 for now , which is quickly growing on me , ugly or not . The 1277 , with the old 7-slot grill just has some sort of elegance and attitude about it , vintage yet capable still to this day . Despite it being rusted , beaten and rough looking I've had a ton of people around here that want to buy it , this one stays and is eventually going to my grandkids .

20161111_183520[1].jpg

Please excuse the green thing - inherited that one from Dad when he passed and it gets most of the mowing duty but beats me to death - just far too light in weight/build .

Sarge

• Like 3