meadowfield

new addition to the workshop...

That winch will be very handy...especially with that swinging boom!

Nice addition!

• Like 2

Very nice setup. That winch will really save your back. Be sure to post lots of photos when you start your new 4x4 build.   :thumbs2:

• Like 2

Nice work! It will put a smile on your face every time you use it!    :)

• Like 1

I always wanted a crane and lift gate on a truck.  Sure makes life much easier for heavy stuff.

• Like 1

Heres hoping...           :greetings-wavingyellow:

another 4wd :wh: has just arrived home. 

• Like 1

I have an original B&D Workmate just like yours in the one picture - my top is completely shot and been surfing Ebay and other places for two pieces of 1" thick aluminum x 5" wide to make it a real , hd workbench/vise that can be easily carried . If I have to buy billet , it's going well over $250US so hunting scrap if I can find it ...just an idea to toss out there .

Sarge

• Like 1

3 hours ago, meadowfield said:

it's gained a coat of yellow :D

IMG_2326.JPG

wouldn't want to miss it...

IMG_2377.JPG

HHHMMM...If you paint that door green you may be in trouble with the natives here at Red Square...A nice shade of RED would keep you out of harm's way...:wh:

:ychain:

• Like 3

:rolleyes:  Maybe, just...    :handgestures-thumbsup:

more than one cable clamp on the end of that line. 

On 27/11/2016 at 1:27 PM, AMC RULES said:

:rolleyes:  Maybe, just...    :handgestures-thumbsup:

more than one cable clamp on the end of that line. 

Might add one more, but then I like to live dangerous:D

I remembered I had bought a better clamp :)

IMG_2629.JPG

I remembered I had bought a better clamp :)

Edited by meadowfield
  • Like 4

Great idea and setup!!

Is that some sort of double wedge clamp/fitting ??

Sarge