Sign in to follow this  
BPjunk

I really really really MEAN IT this time!

BPjunk

I ain't startin' no more projects till I clean out the garage! :D

I wonder where I could get help haulin' all this stuff to the dump? :hide:

Wild Bill needin' a bulldozer in Richmond, Va.

Attached Image

post-3-1231093633.jpg

BPjunk

I'm ashamed to admit it but these photos where taken just as you open the door. :hide::omg::omg::D:hide:

Wild Bill in Richmond, Va.

Attached Image

post-3-1231093811.jpg

BPjunk

Stuff is piled in the garage more then waist high from projects I did back in 2007! :hide::hide::D

Wild Bill in Richond, Va,

Attached Image

post-3-1231094003.jpg

BPjunk

Some where in this photo is a model 1267 with wheel weights .... can ya' spot it? I think ... I said "I think" there is 7 Wheel Horses in the garage and a dump cart. :hide::hide::D

Attached Image

post-3-1231094241.jpg

Docwheelhorse

WOW.... That looks JUST LIKE MY garage!! :hide:

I'll be over to haul the Senior away... that will get plenty of floor space opened up.

Tony (And I'm not kidding... that looks JUST LIKE my garage.... ask Sparky)

rwilson

I'll be there in 6 hours. With a dozer and a Uhaul Van. It'll save ya money at the dump!!

Rollerman

If you think the garage at the Peirson Plantation is bad....wait till you get a pic of the living room. :D :hide:

wallfish

The screwed up part is after you clean it up, you won't be able to find a thing

JimD

well bill, i spend the whole summer every year makin a mess if my garage. then every fall, it's a 2 day clean up madness to get 2 vehicles in the garage for winter. i've managed every year so far, and though the job seems to get harder every year, i think ya still got me beat. :hide:

KyBlue

I'll grab the trailer and come help ya haul the stuff off, thou it'll prolly get hauled to my place... but hey..its outta your hair.. :hide:

jrfan882008

hey bill the old Pearson Plantation gettin a cleanin lol im only hour away be glad to help :hide: have you found any info on the old white one you have been off for little how was holiday

mailman

Wow! But thats what I'd call Fun cleanin'! Be right there!

Buzz

Holy Crap! :hide: No, I'm wrong. That's not crap, that's the Holy Grail right there in the middle, a Senior and a whole bunch of fine quality used merchandise.

Guest fireman

Buzz you took the words right out of my mouth :hide: . That Senior is the Holy Grail :hide: . I'd drive all the way across the country stright thru for that. I'd even bring a couple of G to buy it :D . Just let me know a date, time and place BP.

Teddy da Bear

Maybe we should have a photo contest?

Who has the messyest garage? :hide:

ronscat

Your garage looked so similar to my barn before Jan 2nd. My son and I moved every thing outside, swept up about 5 gallons of dirt, and air hosed the place down. We built several shelves and kinda organised all my junk. We also had a scrap pile burning trash we hauled out. Its always fun to find things you hadn't seen in about 10 years or so. My son said I should be ashamed for all the crap I had just thrown on top of other stuff. I just laughed and said " just think, son, one of these all these treasures will be yours!" He just mumbled something about making several trips to the local dump area. :hide: By the way it took all day long!!

Good luck with the cleanup and keep an eye open for lost treasures. :D

ol550

So. Whats the problem? :hide:

gd.pudge

dont feel bad they all get that way. a buddy of mine helped me clean mine out . so i gave him a 1076 as payment. but its done

Brrly1

Hey Teddy. Well I believe thats how we got Duke started and Boy Howdy, He became a very busy person. Got real busy and look at what he has to show for it. Nice garage. Hopefully One Day Burly

noncritical

lol yep it looked like my barn this past spring hauled away 4 pickup loads of just car engines and trannys just enough room to fill it back up for two horses the ones with wheels of course

HorseFixer

Bill I would say ya have a load on yer hands :D yeah been there done that! :party: Never Never again!!! :hide: I have learned my lesson well!

You will find once it is deep cleaned and organized how efficient and fun a project can be I suppose. I look forward in posting pictures of trator restorations insted of clean up and building & renovation pics! :omg:

Bill just dig in and go for it! stay focused do a lil every day, soon you will be done! :hide: John Brrly :D Yep that exactly what spurred me but I had to get my mind right, Once you get yer mind in the right place and the decision is made thats the biggest part to overcome! :omg:

Suburban 550

Duke, I think Wild Bill might have you beat. Wouldn't mind helpin' you make more room Bill, by loading the Senior in the back of my truck and gettin' it out of your way. :hide:

BPjunk

Some where in this photo is a model 1267 with wheel weights .... can ya' spot it?

Well Guys,

The reason fer postin' them pictures is I wus hopin' some one could tell me jus' where my 1267 is in my garage! :omg: Appearently didn't nobody spot it yet :D and I can't find it! :hide::omg::hide:

WHC-125

So hows it coming along? :hide: :D

glenn27

I guess I'll have to go by there today--make sure he hasn't 'hurt' himself-or fallen..

I'll drive the pickup in case Bill feels real generous! :hide: :D