T-Mo
13 hours ago, clemet said:

What parts do I need to add a sleeve hitch to this tractor?  I haven't really been able to find a lot of good info.  I have an electric lift so do I need the rocker shaft that mounts between the gas tank?  I have the tube for the cable, but haven't really seen anything about mounting the hitch.  I am debating pulling the hitch off my '73 since it will be regulated to mowing duties.

Take a look around on this web site.  He's a supporting vendor here and should have what you need for your hitch.

http://www.wheelhorseman1000.com/

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/forum/141-wheelhorseman1000s-hitches-brackets-parts-and-more/

• Like 1

clemet

Sweet.  Thanks I hadn't seen that yet.

clemet

Got it out and running this weekend.  Now just to decal it tonight when they get here.  I swapped the trailer hitch over off my 73, and put the blade on so I can work on it.  I am definitely impressed with the sound using an exhaust stack sounds good, and not too loud.

20161106_130609.jpg

20161105_155907.jpg

20161107_054541.jpg

• Like 2

T-Mo

Looks great.  Nice job.

clemet

Got the rest of the engine sheet metal today thanks A-Z Tractor for that.  Decals are in and placed.  Now about the only thing left on this one is to give it a good coat of wax.  Then on to fixing the dozer by redoing the cutting edge since it is worn way down, and pry paint the wheel weights gray to match the wheels.

20161107_180327.jpg

20161107_180319.jpg

20161107_180303.jpg

20161107_180424.jpg

• Like 2