cschannuth

"Is this as fast as it will go?"

SylvanLakeWH

Love the OSHA approved "steel-less" shoes...

:)

• Like 1

Daddy Don

If the women keep loving to drive the :wh: us guys better watch out they will take over the snow blowing, mowing and the fun of us just driving them. .:ph34r::banana-blonde: 

Edited by Daddy Don
  • Like 4

Walt
2 hours ago, Daddy Don said:

If the women keep loving to drive the :wh: us guys better watch out they will take over the snow blowing, mowing and the fun of us just driving them. .:ph34r::banana-blonde: 

My granddaughter just said yesterday when she seen the snowthrower mounted on front of my tractor and the progress I'm making doing my modifications that it may just make her want to go out and clear the snow with it. I'll believe it when I see it none of the females in this family want to go outside in the winter. ;)  

• Like 3

seven

Nice I have to get my daughter interested driving mine.then she can go  out to plow snow with the 400.

DougC

Careful.... Next she will ask you if she can have it..........:ychain:  :lol:

• Like 1

cschannuth

Ha ha. It'll be hers or one of the boys someday. 

• Like 1

Flatheadpete

My oldest daughter (12 now) loves to drive my 856.  When she asks....I'll let her have it.  

• Like 1

Wheel-N-It

She ain't skeered , thats fer sure !

• Like 1

jdleach

My daughter avoids my Wheel Horse like it is an STD. Has zero interest in it. Yet she is wanting to buy a house with a big yard.

Prolly wants me to mow it for her... Ain't gonna happen.

• Like 5

DennisThornton
43 minutes ago, jdleach said:

My daughter avoids my Wheel Horse like it is an STD. Has zero interest in it. Yet she is wanting to buy a house with a big yard.

Oh my goodness!  I've never heard of such a thing!  Listen, I'm thinking we are all here to help!  

That phrase still causes me concern...  How can we help?

• Like 2

Wheel-N-It
1 hour ago, jdleach said:

You might have to get her one of them new Wheel Deere's :laughing-rolling:

• Like 3

Retired Wrencher
On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 7:32 PM, Daddy Don said:

us guys better watch out they will take over the snow blowing, mowing

Don. That gives us more time to go out and by more tractors. And drink beer.

• Like 3

jdleach

My daughter is really a good kid, but a sort of "fashion plate". Cute as a button like cschannuth's girl, but you would never see her in sweats goofing around like her. She is all about clothes, styling, etc. Worked in retail clothing stores for several years now, and is now over apparel at the new Kroger Market Place here in town. Quite proud of her.

Unfortunately, anything mechanical just leaves her cold. I must of done something wrong when she was little, and I let her play in my machine shop. Took her to work with me almost everyday till she started school. Had a little play area in the office, but she could come out on the floor whenever we weren't doing anything dangerous, and she could be adequately supervised. Wife was the secretary, and my feeling was that it would be a good idea for her to be around her parents all the time instead of at a daycare.

I suppose all the time she spent with us resulted in a close relationship, as she comes by almost every evening, and will even go to the occasional tractor show with me (mostly for the food and craft crap). 

But start talking about lathes, mills, Wheel Horses, Farmalls, etc., and her eyes glaze over. Talk long enough, and she begins snoring.

• Like 5

Daddy Don

I won't have to worry about her taking the WH she will take the check book so I can't buy anymore tractors.  

• Like 1