Firecop119

520H Snowblower

WHX??

What do you mean by won't hook up to the hydro and what is missing ... maybe these two-stage pros can help you out?? We generally don't like it when any of our fellow junkies get ripped.

• Like 1

Forest Road

Let's see some photos of what you have. Then determine how you're going to get it mounted. Several members have parts two stages lying around. I'm sure we can make something useable out of it. 

WVHillbilly520H

Here are some pics see what you're missing and maybe someone can help you out or get new parts ect..pic2) sway bar/belt guard bracket that bolts to the frame pic3) front attach/height control  pic1) lift assist spring,mid attach point belt routing next) the lift rod attached to the lift point under the tractor "this rod goes to the front attach/height control which lifts the blower" , idler tension spring mounted to the blower frame/idler shaft the curved part going under the axle to the lift rod and the chute crank support off the frame near the mid attach point 6) sway bar/bumper installed "rolls" against the blower to keep it aligned with the tractor...hope this helps get what's needed/missing ,you will really like that 2 stage if you get it going but the tall chute single is very close except in packed snow plows banks,Jeff.

post-11822-0-60250900-1416158620_thumb.jpg

Screenshot_2015-10-20-21-14-07.png

Screenshot_2015-10-20-21-14-41.png

post-11822-0-95045200-1416158570_thumb.jpg

post-11822-0-50254700-1416158522_thumb.jpg

post-11822-0-63300900-1416158778_thumb.jpg

Edited by WVHillbilly520H
  • Like 1

Firecop119

These are the photos I just took and by looking at hillbilly's photos I can probably just hang it up. I can't believe I got taken like that. Sorry if the pics are turned I'm new at this

IMG_1987.JPG

IMG_1988.JPG

IMG_1989.JPG

IMG_1990.JPG

IMG_1991.JPG

Edited by Firecop119

cleat

Looks like you got a lot of the parts.

Can you show exactly what you have and we can determine what you need and maybe we can locate the missing pieces somehow.

• Like 1

WVHillbilly520H

Ok in #1 is the sway bar/bumper just need the frame bracket/belt guard holder which I have a spare, what's really missing is the front attach bracketry and lift rod which some others  may have, and you have the chute crank but missing the rod that goes to the frame to hold it, the belt guards were missing on mine they're just a "luxury" you have the front 1, and the sway bar/bumper is "optional" so my suggestion is posted a wanted ad in the classifieds for the front attach bracketry and lift rod, the chute crank handle holder could be fabbed up somewhat easy, and the lift assist spring is mainly for the manual lift vs our hydraulics,Jeff....#1 the sway bar frame bracket I made myself, 2) the chute crank holder rod, 3&4) the bracketry you need, 5) the lift rod (best I could photograph it) 6) the lift assist spring 7) how I run it without the belt guards.

IMAG2441.jpg

IMAG2498.jpg

IMAG2499.jpg

IMAG2500.jpg

IMAG2501.jpg

IMAG2506.jpg

IMAG2507.jpg

2 minutes ago, cleat said:

Looks like you got a lot of the parts.

Can you show exactly what you have and we can determine what you need and maybe we can locate the missing pieces somehow.

Yes what Cleat says take a pic of ALL you have in 1 or more shots together like this...when I brought mine home,Jeff.

IMAG1594.jpg

Firecop119

Lol. I did send pics of what I have.  Lol. Not much

What I'm realizing is that I have a puzzle and not all the pieces to put it together holy crap.  Lol

roadapples

Thanks for all the pics Hillbilly.. I have all the parts for mine but have never had it installed. This will be a big help.  :handgestures-thumbupright:  Firecop hang in there. The guys on here are always a big help...

• Like 2

Firecop119

Hillbilly your right on for what I need

• Like 1

WVHillbilly520H

I wouldn't necessarily get rid of it yet unless you need the funds to buy an all together single stage, hang on to it till the pieces show up and ALL are welcome for the "virtual tour" as Cleat also posted pics on how to mount this behemoth a while back thanks to him I successfully hitched mine up the first time no issues,Jeff. Oh an pic of the factory sway bar/ belt guards bracket (from parts tree which may have some of the other parts you need just use your Model/Serial#...I got the original 1 from P.O. but had already made and installed mine painted black in my pics earlier...

Screenshot_2015-10-23-10-25-59.png

Edited by WVHillbilly520H
  • Like 2

WVHillbilly520H

Firecop hope this parts break down from partstree helps even more showing the front attach brackets and lift rod and other small parts you may need,Jeff.

Screenshot_2016-10-22-08-02-32.png

• Like 1