nylyon

Moderator opening

nylyon

Going once?  

Don't like how things are run here?  Here's your chance to join the team and help shape RedSquare for the future.

• Like 8

wrightorchid

I would if I had more time.  You guys to a great job running this show, but I am sure it would be nice to have a break.

russellmc301

i would love to be one but im not of the age i feel.

"D"- Man

Would a potential moderator need to be able to spell check their own posts?  "response to you application."   to your application.  

Edited by 23 Automatic LSE

whfan74
5 hours ago, 23 Automatic LSE said:

Would a potential moderator need to be able to spell check their own posts?  "response to you application."   to your application.  

Are you kidding me????  If you can't be part of the solution, please don't be part of the problem.  At no time was that comment ever necessary!

Sorry Karl..........this is one of the reasons some folks are unwilling to stick their neck out to help.

Edited by whfan74
  • Like 7

clueless

I have found over the past 55 years that you don't need to spell check, there are more that enough people out there who will do it for you :angry-nono:.

• Like 7

Sparky
6 hours ago, whfan74 said:

Are you kidding me????  If you can't be part of the solution, please don't be part of the problem.  At no time was that comment ever necessary!

Sorry Karl..........this is one of the reasons some folks are unwilling to stick their neck out to help.

Don't worry Scott...that comment will be remembered. Let's hope he never makes a spelling error on my shift.

Mike.....

• Like 5

Digger 66

I've modded before on a couple sites but later withdrew.

You lose friends . Period .

It's a tough , thankless job & you really have to be able to "watch" the site from the 3rd person view .

I don't think I'm ready to do it again .

Edited by Digger 66
  • Like 4