Elkskin's mower junkyard

just a little update

Elkskin's mower junkyard

ok guys i got the b80 (75 according to model number) parts machine home monday oh what fun that was so i been taking my 71 sears  suburban 14 up there with my lawn cart (old beater cart from like the 80s) well dad asked me how are you planning to get this b80 onto the big trailer. i told him easy we going to pick up the back pf the parts b80 slide it in the lawn cart. thats what we actually did. it went smoothly. then last night i brought home a 73 wheelhorse model 10120 8. now the first b80 is a 74.. so i should have enough peices to put 2 machines together. i also brought home a couple pull start k181 kohlors. one has same tins has a magnum. and a few tec h series on risers like what was on the old wheel horses h60 and h70s but these ones came off snowblowers lol now the 74 b80 needs a shifter its rotted badly i brought home a 8 speed trans that has shifters still in it but the diff is gone in it will the shifter out of the 8 speed work in the 4 speed iwould think so lol. the 73 wheel horse looks like some parts was changed i dont know for sure but looks like someone put a 3 speed in it. i also found the carb for my blue magnum the carb needs a rebuild it will more than likely end up on the kohlor k181 with magnum like tins, i got the complete airfilter assembly off the blue magnum. i will upload either a video or pics in next couple days.

• Like 2