elicountryboy1996

Exhaust Pipe

elicountryboy1996

I have a wheel horse c161 Hydro, and I want to put on a stack type exhaust as the muffler that is currently on it appears to be to large and burns the paint on one side of the hood, what will I need to do this job, such as pipe size and stuff.

The picture is what I want my muffler and pipe to look like, it is not my tractor

Lxy6lT6n5vxz70otODe.Jg.jpg

• Like 1

SylvanLakeWH

Search "stack" on the wheel horse page and you will get a bunch of past posts with various options and opinions...

953 nut

Just unscrew the present muffler, screw on a 1" black iron 90 and an 8" long 1" black iron nipple. Tractor Supply had a good selection of small mufflers like an IH Cub or other small tractor will use.

Edited by 953 nut
Fat finger!
  • Like 1

jimkemp

I have these for sale , 6" or 8" tall with 8" chrome stack for $50 and that includes shipping to the lower 48 states

DSC02249.JPG

• Like 6

T-Mo

I wouldn't mind having the smaller one for my 702.

fast88pu

Tractor supply IH-1 muffler. 1" 45 galv pipe, 1"x 6" thread on both end pipe , one muffler clamp, one 2" x 1" nipple. And optional rain cap from tractor supply. Will run you about $70 or under

IMG-20160807-00564.jpg

O and one 1" 90 elbow 

Texas Todd

@jimkemp does a great job on stacks. I highly recommend it. Here is one he did for me for my 1056. I painted it with high heat white and it seems to be holding up well. I did use a couple of lock nuts to keep it from moving.

Dually_Right.jpg

• Like 3

RedRanger
5 hours ago, HD-Horse said:

@jimkemp does a great job on stacks. I highly recommend it. Here is one he did for me for my 1056. I painted it with high heat white and it seems to be holding up well. I did use a couple of lock nuts to keep it from moving.

Dually_Right.jpg

So Nice!  :banana-dance:

jimkemp

That tractor needs duel stacks to go with those duel wheels , look for a manifold to mount duel stacks in your box that will be on its way Monday , That tractor looks GREAT

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Rick3478
      By Rick3478
      For Sale NOS M12S Short Block, still in the original box.  I bought it pre-emptively when Kohler was phasing out the Magnums.  Thought I would have it on hand if one of mine needed it, or maybe I would find a tractor with a busted rod for cheap.  Neither of those things happened, the darn things just keep running.

Part number 77 522 35, probably built in late '05, it's the combination replacement kit Kohler made to fit WheelHorse or Gravely, machined to bolt directly into the Gravely transaxle, but also has spacers to mount WheelHorse PTO clutch/brake.  Also has a bunch of gaskets and seals packed with it, probably all you need to install it.

And it's heavy, so it's not practical for me to ship.  Buyer arrange to pick up near Elida OH, I can lift it about knee high to help load.

Asking $800 or might consider trade for a good center mount grader blade.

• mcfarmall
      By mcfarmall
      Tractor features Kohler 16hp cast iron engine, gently used 42" deck, concrete wheel weights, tire chains, new Chinesium carburetor, fuel lines and filter, new air filter, 2 new fwd/rev cams.  A starter,  some new gaskets, and miscellaneous parts.  New drive belt and all the belt idler assemblies.  Engine runs but smokes.  Great restoration candidate or a spare engine for you pullers out there.  Call, text or email for a private showing.   No offers considered unless made in person.  Buyer responsible for transportation.  Many more pictures to send to interested persons. 

• TractorEd
      By TractorEd
      I’ve decided to start this thread to keep this info together.  It’s about this C-161 I have.

It showed up at my house one day around mid-2021 as a “parts” tractor.

I had no idea this was going to be left at my door, abandoned, tired, unwanted.  I can’t remember a lot of what I was being told about it as I was staring at it wondering why I was chosen, apparently, as the one who was to strip it of it’s organs and transplant them into some other “being”.

By the time those who brought it left, even though I never said it until just now, I knew I was going to attempt to resuscitate her.

No longer an “it” she was certainly worthy of a shot at another life.  16 HP Kohler, Sunstrand Hydro and hydraulic lift!  I had already fallen in love with the C-100 I grew up with that I later inherited, but this girl had something extra, something different about her that I thought was …
      appealing.

Parts tractor?  Not if I can $@%# help it!

She was glistening.  Maybe it had something to do with the rain that day on the ride over.  But she IS glistening!
    • Jeff-C175
    • Jennifer
      By Jennifer
      Husband wants some advice… lol.  So we did an engine swap today on two suburbans because we could not get the one engine to spark all the time to get it running!  The engine ran last year before parking for the winter sleep…. Points were changed out for new the engine was cleaned to make good contact has new spark plug new coil condenser we even switched out the fly wheel today thinking maybe the magnet was weak…. Advice???   It would where are you out yanking on the recoil five or so times and maybe only get the points to fire twice if you’re lucky..  checked the gap and pull again… same thing over and over!  Thanks in advance!