TIGman

Lawn Ranger L-156 mowing

TIGman

After I rebuilt / sharpened the cutting edge on the blades for RM 116 mower deck on the Lawn Ranger and got them back on it was time to try it out. :handgestures-thumbupright:

Thought you might like to ride along.

https://youtu.be/jYz7euN3k3M

Edited by T-Mo
Embedded video
  • Like 5

T-Mo

NIce,

btw, I embedded your video.  It appears larger that way, and for some reason it seems to do less buffering than youtube.

• Like 1

TIGman
2 minutes ago, T-Mo said:

NIce,

btw, I embedded your video.  It appears larger that way, and for some reason it seems to do less buffering than youtube.

Thanks!! T-Mo :handgestures-thumbupright:

Uncle Buck

You should have shown us how the yard looked after the cutting. Also, the grass did not look that tall. I always found my LR could both cut and make it look good as long as the grass was fairly short before the cutting. I never once found my LR could make my yard look any better than a "hayed field" when I waited until the grass was fairly tall before cutting it. Sadly sharpened blades never seemed to make any difference either.

Edited by Uncle Buck

TIGman
6 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

You should have shown us how the yard looked after the cutting. Also, the grass did not look that tall. I always found my LR could both cut and make it look good as long as the grass was fairly short before the cutting. I never once found my LR could make my yard look any better than a "hayed field" when I waited until the grass was fairly tall before cutting it. Sadly sharpened blades never seemed to make any difference either.

Well I think it does a great job. :handgestures-thumbupright:  Of course you'll always have someone that puts the Left hand blade on the Right hand side, or blade on backwards, or blade upside down.... etc... etc... 

IMG_20160925_145434669.jpg

• Like 2

Wishin4a416

Nice machine Tig!! Purrrr's like a Kitten.

• Like 1

Uncle Buck
22 hours ago, TIGman said:

Well I think it does a great job. :handgestures-thumbupright:  Of course you'll always have someone that puts the Left hand blade on the Right hand side, or blade on backwards, or blade upside down.... etc... etc... 

IMG_20160925_145434669.jpg

I wish I had mounted the blades wrong. After trying everything and ruling all that out I just came to the conclusion that my LR would deliver satisfactory results as long as I did not let the grass get too high. Ya yours looks good I would agree.

lt230s

Looks good & sounds good!

• Like 1