AMC RULES

Best to keep 'em seperated...

:wh:'s breed like rabbits.  :teasing-poke:

• Like 2

Elkskin's mower junkyard
2 minutes ago, AMC RULES said:

Best to keep 'em seperated...

:wh:'s breed like rabbits.  :teasing-poke:

you see my sears in picture lol. well sears do garden work and sometimes mow grass and dirt moving plus snow. also scrap moving at work lol. the wheel horses will do some mowing and moving dirt and what not.  you see in my area its hard to find attachments for wheel horses but sears on other hand you find them all over lol

• Like 1

ohiofarmer

I don't care who you are, that's some patina right there.

Is that too Larry the cable guy???

• Like 1

Wheel-N-It

That will be a sweet little wheel horse when you get it up and running :handgestures-thumbupright:

Elkskin's mower junkyard

heres the workhorse 700 the day i brought it home. since i dont like tecs and it wasnt the original tec it was first thing to come off. the tec is on dads sears custom 6 now. i currently have the kohlor magnum on the workhorse but like post said the b80 engine is going on the workhorse along with the lights from the c141 hood. when the workhorse is done it will be a good little machine. then the b80 will go back together when i bring parts machine home. also the parts b80 is missing flywheel. we are scrapping a jd 208 thats far gone at work i am pulling engine off it for parts to provide flywheel and what not that i will need. the parts b80 turns over by hand with compression i am confident i can get it to run. i am even more confident i can get this b80s engine running on the work horse only downside is i hope i get get pulley off or else ill end up taking it to a repair shop to get the heat treatment to pull it off. some may say i am crazy. i know it lol

0918161116-01.jpg

0918161247-00.jpg

0918161525-00.jpg

• Like 2

ohiofarmer

Best chance of getting that pulley off [without heat] is to use this product http://crcindustries.com/auto/?s=05002

O'Reilles used to stock it, but they will still order it for you. Spray it every day for a week. Two weeks is better and it does not take much. I have used some pretty expensive penetrants, but the Freeze-Off works the best for me.

Elkskin's mower junkyard
19 minutes ago, ohiofarmer said:

Best chance of getting that pulley off [without heat] is to use this product http://crcindustries.com/auto/?s=05002

O'Reilles used to stock it, but they will still order it for you. Spray it every day for a week. Two weeks is better and it does not take much. I have used some pretty expensive penetrants, but the Freeze-Off works the best for me.

i have good luck with transfluid mixed with acetone. and sometimes with straight transfkuid. other day i couldnt get a pulley off but i got set screws out. needless to say i soaked it in dex 3 over night took my air hammer to end of crank that pulley walked right off

Edited by craftsmanmowerfreak

Elkskin's mower junkyard

ran into a slight problem. the b80s engine is a geared start engine. well starter is going to be in way of battery on the workhorse. i have 2 options one is relocate battery to under seat which i kind of like this idea since there is plenty of room just have to trim the lip a little on each side of tool box and fix the seat mounting area aka fenders because the bar in front is broke. or i run a motorcycle type battery which i really dont like them.

but on bright side i got the headlights in the workhorses hood. someone ran into something with the workhorse at one time. because i compared it to hood on dads 656 which is rounded out the front. well workhorses hood is flat accrosse and tell tale signs of a few dents. but with a hammer i got the grill part worked out enough the lights went in

0925161335-00.jpg

Edited by craftsmanmowerfreak
  • Like 3