bpope

Info on my new purchase C120

bpope

I have a C120 8 speed. ID tag says 61-12k802-10819

.                                                               6029

Looking for year. Also wondering what models and size of deck it takes? What model of snowthrower and tiller?  

Don1977

Edited by Don1977
  • Like 1

Sparky

Like Don said its a 1976. It'll accept a 36" rear or side discharge deck, a 42" rear or side discharge deck and will also spin up a 48" deck. Any tiller or snowblower made from 1973 and newer that's for the attach-a-matic garden tractors will work.

:WRS:

Mike....

• Like 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Btw, :wh:    :text-welcomeconfetti:   to red square. Pictures when you can please.

Glenn

KC9KAS

@bpope :WRS:

TDF5G

If you search the files/manuals on the forum here, you will find manuals and spec sheet with all the info you are looking for.

:WRS:  Have fun with your new :wh:!

TIGman

:text-welcomeconfetti:to :rs:

I believe that your questions about the C-120 have already been answered. But I can tell you that they are a nice tractor. :handgestures-thumbupright:.   I have a 1977 with a 42" deck.

IMG_20160903_161416.jpg

• Like 3

Tonyp

great machine, if you think about it, ALL of the Garden tractors ATTACH-A_MATIC accessories will work just fine with this series, Following the C series the Garden Tractors just changed the Series name motor sizes and some tranny's.   the frames and decks were the same.  The hoods were different and the decals were different  but the tractors were pretty much the same and the attachments were universal. 

Your C Series,  my 1987 /310 and my 2004 315-8 are basically the same.   As long as the decks have the appropriate LIFTS on them you will be good to go.  37,42,48  

As stated above, plows and tillers which use the  attach-a-matic system are what you want. 

Lets see a photo !

Edited by Tonyp