Thank you for sharing it!

oldredrider

Sorry, that seat is a deal breaker:ychain:

Congrats on getting it. 

• Like 1

Dan Hankins

Great story

ACman

:text-coolphotos: That one is a keeper for sure ... True one owner originals :handgestures-thumbupright: ! Buff and shine. 

Those are the stories that everyone will remember :) .Thanks for sharing... But can you ask her about that short box Chevy in the background , those are my favorite truck!  :text-lol:

Edited by ACman
  • Like 2

Jerry77
16 minutes ago, ACman said:

:text-coolphotos: That one is a keeper for sure ... True one owner originals :handgestures-thumbupright: ! Buff and shine. 

Those are the stories that everyone will remember :) .Thanks for sharing... But can you ask her about that short box Chevy in the background , those are my favorite truck!  :text-lol:

Looks to be mid 70's ( my favorites ) and appears to have lockouts....that would be a homerun....Had a heavy/half 4x4 that I wish I had kept.

• Like 2

Achto

Nice 877:handgestures-thumbupright:. Best price too!

• Like 1

KC9KAS

Great story!

Glad you finally got an answer at the door! Persistence pays off.

• Like 1

Wishin4a416

Great story and a great ending. Now the fun begins!

• Like 1

953 nut
2 hours ago, GMan said:

Then the conversation lit up. He said "you got to be kidding!" I said "Hey, right place right time!"

I would love to have been at the table when this went down;    need to rub it in every time you see him.     :text-coolphotos:

• Like 1

Wheel-N-It

Yep, great story. I hope we get to see a video of it running and. Being driven :)

• Like 1

WHX??
15 hours ago, ACman said:

ask her about that short box Chevy in the background

Just like you guys to be looking past the bikini queen to what's  behind her!! :ychain:

You know now you are going to have to name it ole Becker.

Way to find them :handgestures-thumbupright: have fun with it and thanks for sharing the story & tractor. Be sure to tell us how it goes with it!

• Like 1

TDF5G

Great story and a great tractor to go with it.  Doesn't get much better'n that!

:text-bravo:

Lane Ranger

Great story and another one saved !