857 horse

Rustling from New York to VA MAYBE !!!

ACman

Howard  , I hope you feel better soon buddy !     

I missed a 867 today  :( . Just a little bit short on funds do to prior commitments , but I did manage to snag of couple goodies across state lines ! :woohoo:  :banana-rock: 

• Like 3

DennisThornton

Anybody catch the license plate on that Wheel Horse that was supposedly rustled out of New York State?

• Like 2

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn
1 hour ago, DennisThornton said:

Anybody catch the license plate on that Wheel Horse that was supposedly rustled out of New York State?

Don't worry about it. I just grabbed the C175 out of Virginia. Lol  kind of like *** for tat. In a manner of speaking.

Glenn

3 hours ago, ACman said:

Howard  , I hope you feel better soon buddy !     

I missed a 867 today  :( . Just a little bit short on funds do to prior commitments , but I did manage to snag of couple goodies across state lines ! :woohoo:  :banana-rock: 

Let's start a new rule, we (the members) can only cross state lines for wheel horses every third Tuesday of the month. Can you see us all zig zaging and horn tooting to one another on the interstates. I am laughing just typing this.

Glenn

Glenn

• Like 5

cruisnblue48

Well now, seems I was in the middle of this rustle rampage between VA and NY (York, PA).  I'm going to have check out my sheds in the morning and take a roll call of all my horses. I've rustled some of mine out of MD and MA into PA, so I not only have to keep an eye out for the "authorities" but also those out of PA state rustlers.

Edited by cruisnblue48
  • Like 5

elcamino/wheelhorse

@857 horse Howard I have been waiting with baited breathe ( garlic) to hear about your horse rustling adventure with Roadapples and all we get is some sorry excuse about your lung. So what happened , what did you end up with ( not the hospital bill) and did you make it home alive? Where are the pictures?

• Like 4

DennisThornton

As I expected!  All the Wheel Horses in New York State are safely resting completely unaware that there was an intent to disrupt their lawful right to remain here!

Praise to the officials, border patrols and all the volunteers for the extended services they offer throughout this great state, all of it's Wheel Horse collectors and our great steads!  

Let this be an example to all those that even consider violating the laws of this republic of New York State!  Horse Rustling is forbidden!  

(I'm going now to calm all the fears of my little herd....)  May God protect them from outsiders!

• Like 7

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat:  Got his :wh: then, left us in the lurch.  :deadhorse:

953 nut
8 hours ago, DennisThornton said:

Let this be an example to all those that even consider violating the laws of this republic of New York State!  Horse Rustling is forbidden!

Dennis, are you saying that Howard ended up in the Hospital as a result of NY Horse Rustling?  :scared-eek:

squonk

I live between 2 of NY'S biggest landfills. He didn't dare come near me. :)

• Like 1

DennisThornton
50 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

Dennis, are you saying that Howard ended up in the Hospital as a result of NY Horse Rustling?  :scared-eek:

Crap!  Did I overlook something?

Howard!  You OK?

• Like 1

857 horse

We started early....I was on Road apples door step at 7am,,,and I am  2 hours south of him..in Virginia,,,,,On the road,,we took a couple breathers ,,,,talked about everything and everyone !!  lololo.   

.                             .The guy with the tractor lives juist minutes inside the NY line.and missed getttting a pic of the border line sign...i know...i know.........    He is Horsewisperer inRS,,,,and his name is Kevin Mayo....backed into his driveway.    ((with the intent of a quick load and go)),,,,,,Nope,,,,not happnin...we stayed 2 1/2 hours....He is a real good guy...He has quiet alot to sell......he is thinning...You would have to go and see him,,to get a good idea,,,,lots of pulleys,,brackets....and he is a real pal to Bud Andrews..the stack man..they are tight...thick...good pals.....and i see why...,,,take a close look....Kevin was having separation anxiety ,,,,,,lololol,,I am happy with the find....needs a seat...and its a smoker,,,..all good sheet metal......this machine will be at the BIG SHOW next summer...this episode ran from 4:30 am till i walked in my door...at 9:00 p.m. Jay was a great guy to co-pilot this trip....and a welcomed friend anytime,,,,Bud...i am very sorry we gave all the time to Kevin.....We will see you in the summmer....In walks a new face....I ran an ad for a REO sno blower for a doller....yup $1,,,,,,and i got an answer....It was our very own OLDREDRIDER ,,,Paul.....he came to my house on Sunday....stayed and hour chatttting and loading,,,,I did find out somthing...Paul rebuilds Kohlers   (and Paul is a very good guy to talk to)......and he is gonna get my 8HP smoker.....as soon as I can get back to speed.......        .......my slower lung caught up with me.....and the next day,,,found me short of breath........

mower hub,,road trip 003.JPGreo blower and jackojson walker 001.JPG

Edited by 857 horse
  • Like 6

elcamino/wheelhorse

@857 horse for some reason I don't see any pictures. I know your lung caused the problem.:ROTF: I think you and Roadapples made up the whole story while both of you stayed home.

rjg854

Small world there Howard, I got my 854 from Kevin, and I agree he seemed a little reluctant by the time I had it loaded and strapped to the trailer. And then faded off into the sunset :teasing-poke:

Edited by Ranger13148
sp
  • Like 1

roadapples

Agree with everything Howard said. Great meeting Kevin, fun trip. I`m ready to go again anytime....:handgestures-thumbupright:  Glad you`re feeling better Howard, take care...

• Like 2