mcurran

72 Raider 14hp

mcurran

looking for parts for a 5060 six speed transmission, wheel horse part # needle bearings, 1526, 1530, 1531. Brake drum 3902. any info would be appreciated. 

Achto

Have you checked out Steve's cross reference chart under the transmission section?

Achto
13 hours ago, mcurran said:

looking for parts for a 5060 six speed transmission, wheel horse part # needle bearings, 1526, 1530, 1531.

These two pdf's will get you cross reference numbers.

2. UNI DRIVE TRANS 2.pdf

3. UNI DRIVE TRANS 3.pdf

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Verify that the brake shaft is 1".  I have a brake drum if you want.  send me a PM.  :)  Those PDF's may be confusing, because they really do not do the #5060 transmission specifically.

WH #1526 is also TORO #9416......it crosses to Koyo or Torrington #B1816       1 1/8" ID axle bearings

WH #1530..........................................it crosses to Koyo or Torrington #B1612       1" ID brake shaft bearing

WH #1531..........................................it crosses to Koyo or Torrington #M10121     3/4" ID cap bearing for end of spline shaft

All of these bearings are available from Motion Industries, NAPA, Autozone and maybe even TORO.  :)

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 1

mcurran
On 9/15/2016 at 8:47 PM, achto said:

Have you checked out Steve's cross reference chart under the transmission section?

I am in the process of contacting him now. thanks

On 9/16/2016 at 11:30 AM, stevasaurus said:

Verify that the brake shaft is 1".  I have a brake drum if you want.  send me a PM.  :)  Those PDF's may be confusing, because they really do not do the #5060 transmission specifically.

WH #1526 is also TORO #9416......it crosses to Koyo or Torrington #B1816       1 1/8" ID axle bearings

WH #1530..........................................it crosses to Koyo or Torrington #B1612       1" ID brake shaft bearing

WH #1531..........................................it crosses to Koyo or Torrington #M10121     3/4" ID cap bearing for end of spline shaft

All of these bearings are available from Motion Industries, NAPA, Autozone and maybe even TORO.  :)

Thanks for helping out. My shaft is 3/4" with two flat sides, if you know what I mean for the brake drum. I ran in to someone saturday and he thought I could get them at napa. I'll let you know how i make out. Thanks again

stevasaurus

OK..not a problem, but something is not right.  If you have a #5060 transmission, your brake shaft is 1".  The #3902 brake drum has a 1" shaft hole and takes a #1530 bearing which has a 1" ID.  If you have a 3/4" shaft...you do not have a #5060 transmission.   Just sayin"  :think:  Better figure it out before you start ordering parts.

Edited by stevasaurus