mystery_enigma

Hi everyone, I have a question

mystery_enigma

Hi gang. I am new here and love this place. I have owned my wheel horse C-81 for about five years. I love it, the grand kids love to drive it. But I HAVE to sell it. I found it in the woods with a tree growin out of it and I got it to where it runs but I can't finish the project due to having to take care of a aging parent. I just wonder where to sell it? Here Craigslist? How much to ask or it? Tires work because I tubed the rear ones but they are rotted. New points, plug, condenser and re-wired without the safeties. Head replaced with used one and gasket. 8 speed manual with 8hp Kohler that runs strong. No lights, amp-meter bypassed as it was a problem. Pulled he voltage regulator out, removed mud wasp deposit, cleaned board, checked , re-coated/resealed and it charges great now. New battery. Mower is really rough but works with a new belt. Seat cover is shot. All the tin is good.  Everything else is as It was when I found it just cleaned up and running now. It mows.PTO is fine. I just have no idea on price. I don't want to sell it. It's my lil toy. But I go to auctions and I'm sure I will somehow sneak home another... Thanks for any help given.  Scott

DSC00044.JPG

• Like 3

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

List it here and on craigslist. Why not?

Btw, :wh:     :text-welcomeconfetti:  to red square. Frankly, I don't know what is a good price. Others will chime in, best of luck.

Glenn

KC9KAS

:WRS:

Someone on Red Square near you will scarf it up in a heartbeat.

AMC RULES

You're going to regret selling...

once your :wh: is gone.   :angry-nono:

Tonyp
54 minutes ago, KC9KAS said:

Someone on Red Square near you will scarf it up in a heartbeat.

Is North East PA  close to Charlotte NC ?  :unsure:

mystery_enigma

Thanks guys. AMC Rules, yes I will regret but there are other reason I'm selling. I live in apartment after divorce and I have the neighbor from h#ll who complains to my wimpy landlord. I just saw two tractors at an auction last month. And I always see a few every year. Around here they are a big deal for the small tractor pulls. If I see any parts or tractors in my travels I could get names and numbers and post here if you like. I know where there is a a mower deck if I ever go by there. TonyP, North East PA is in the northeast corner of Erie County on Lake Erie next to the NY border. Thanks to everyone. I'll just list here at a reasonable price. As soon as I CONVINCE myself to list.  I'll have another someday you can bet on that.......... it's out there waiting

• Like 2

Wishin4a416

Fished many a Day out of Safe Harbor Marina!!! Good Luck with your sale.

• Like 1

tunahead72

To steal a quote from myself in a similar thread:

"In addition to advertising here and on Craigslist, I would consider printing flyers and posting them at local outdoor power equipment dealers, auto parts stores, grocery stores, anywhere you can think of that will let you post something.  I tried selling our Ford Escape a few years ago on Craigslist, got a bunch of wacky responses, gave it up and started posting flyers one day, had it sold before I even got home!"

Good luck, welcome, and hope to see you around here again1