muz123

Dual stage bumper won't fit on my 1996 520-H

muz123

I had this bumper last year on my 1993 520-H and it fitted perfectly. Can anyone tell me why it won't fit on my 1996 520-H? Is it because the engine plate is to wide? Thanks, Dave 

image.jpeg

Walt

There have been 50+ views of your post with no response :( and I to do not have an answer for you. But maybe a picture of the bumper your inquiring about may help get you the info you need. 

CTBT&D

If you're talking about the anti-sway bumper bracket, I have 1995 520, with the same problem. The belt guard bracket fit fine but the bumper bracket doesn't fit around the engine plate. I installed the two stage for the 2010-11 season and have been running it since without any issues. The photos are the two pieces I mentioned.

Craig

DSC00666_1067x800.JPG

DSC00667_1067x800.JPG

• Like 2

muz123
3 hours ago, CTBT&D said:

If you're talking about the anti-sway bumper bracket, I have 1995 520, with the same problem. The belt guard bracket fit fine but the bumper bracket doesn't fit around the engine plate. I installed the two stage for the 2010-11 season and have been running it since without any issues. The photos are the two pieces I mentioned.

Craig

DSC00666_1067x800.JPG

DSC00667_1067x800.JPG

Yes that's exactly what I meant! So if that's the case then I won't use the bumper. Thanks,

Dave

Edited by muz123

Forest Road

Mine has been under the workbench for the last 3 years.