Sign in to follow this  
Bill Howard

Need Parts for 8-3900 Foot Control

Bill Howard

:imstupid: I purchased a foot pedal and pivot rod. I am looking for the other parts for the Foot Control Accessory 8-3900. Have a bad copy of the manual. Second part to this is will this work on my 1975 C-160 Auto? Need following parts:

110108 Pedal Support

110111 Back up Plate

110112 Bellcrank Rod

Better copy of manual

Thanks Bill

Duff

Hi, Bill

I don't have the stuff you need but I just wanted to say, :D !

Lots of folks here with good advice, tons of knowledge, and generally a lot of parts change hands through here. Someone will be along to help you, I'm sure!

Glad you found us!

Duff :hide:

DOC in Kentucky

Hey Bill :hide:

I have been reproducing a complete Foot Control accessory kit and selling them on e-bay and to a couple of members here. I have 2 complete kits left and they will be available shortly, they need painted yet. After these, I probably won't have any more until late spring unless I get really bored this winter and find some additional time on my hands. I do have copies of the Parts List and instructions also and I think the quality is pretty good considering the original is pretty "yellowed" from age. PM me your mailing address and I will send you a copy of the instructions. I will see what I can work out to get you what you the couple of parts you need, but I don't want to break up the kits I have.

I am not sure it will work on a 1975 C 160, the instructions say it will work on the C model with Eaton Transmissions, starting with 1980 models.

And again, :D

FootControl2.jpg

Bill Howard

There is alway's modifications that can be made to mine. Thanks everybody for the help. I do have spare metal, and am working with Brian in Missouri to get some part's for the K341 motor re-worked. :hide:

Confused99

Hey Bill :hide:

I have been reproducing a complete Foot Control accessory kit and selling them on e-bay and to a couple of members here. I have 2 complete kits left and they will be available shortly, they need painted yet. After these, I probably won't have any more until late spring unless I get really bored this winter and find some additional time on my hands. I do have copies of the Parts List and instructions also and I think the quality is pretty good considering the original is pretty "yellowed" from age. PM me your mailing address and I will send you a copy of the instructions. I will see what I can work out to get you what you the couple of parts you need, but I don't want to break up the kits I have.

I am not sure it will work on a 1975 C 160, the instructions say it will work on the C model with Eaton Transmissions, starting with 1980 models.

And again, :D

FootControl2.jpg

How much is your kit?

Thanks,

Jason

DOC in Kentucky

The price is $250.00 plus $15.00 for shipping, insurance and PayPal fee's. I will be putting the last couple on e-bay. I plan on making more when I have time, hopefully by spring.

Confused99

Thanks, great looking kit. I may look into this in the spring.

Jason

Bill Howard

Does anyone know if this attachment will work on a 1975 C-160?

Teddy da Bear

:hide: Bill

TT

Does anyone know if this attachment will work on a 1975 C-160?

It is not a direct fit for the "narrow body" (pre-1978) tractors, nor is it designed for the Sundstrand-era DCL's, (direction control levers) BUT I'm sure you could adapt it to any hydro garden tractor that has the "running board" style footrests - if you have the skill and tools to fabricate or modify the necessary pieces .

If you're looking for a complete foot control kit that you can just drill a few holes and install a few bolts to make it work, then this isn't going to work on your tractor.

Bill Howard

Thank you for the information, this is all new to me. First Wheel Horse, I understand this is not going to "bolt" right up. After I fabricate the parts needed for this application I will post pictures. If it didn't require any additional work how much fun would it be, hell I might as well paint it green?