Matt Young

Looking for a mower deck for a C-121

Matt Young

Im new to this site, been doing some digging for the correct mower deck for my wheel horse C-121. I'm having a hard time finding whats supposed to be under it. It has a newer deck under it but when its lifted the left front wheel rubs the left front scalp wheel when turning.

Racinbob

It sounds like you have a 37" deck designed for a 300 series with 6" front wheels. That deck is why they put the 6" wheels on them. You have 8" fronts. Post a picture and we can confirm that. Any 36", 42" or 48" from 1973 on will fit :)

:WRS:

I just fount a picture of the deck I'm talking about. Is this what you deck looks like?

312-8.jpg

• Like 2

DougC

Hello and   :text-welcomeconfetti:  to   :rs:  diddy.  Enjoy the forum!   :handgestures-thumbupright:

Matt Young

Racinbob  that's exactly the deck that's on it currently.

Racinbob

There ya go then. That 37" deck baffled me a bit as to why they came out with it. I've heard it was great with a collection system so maybe that's it. As I mentioned, any 36", 42" or 48" from 73 on will work. Your horsepower is fine for any of them. :)

Edited by Racinbob

Matt Young

Awesome Thanks Racinbob. Im also trying to find a belt guard for the drive belt. left side, I think I found one but would have to make it work