Dball

Spark plug for 520h

Dball

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but what size plug came with the onan motor if you have changed it what have u found to be best and y thank you for any and all help I do not have a manual for mine some I'm winging it on some things 

squonk

I use Autolite 104

DougC

If you like a Champion spark plug a RS17YX is  the number.

That being said. I offer this as another choice and would never intend to say Champion is better or worse than Autolite.

I am an AC Delco  guy, but use another brand in my :wh:'s cause I've never taken the time to see what spark pug crosses over to AC.     :lol:

Kurt-NEPA

+1 on the Champion RS17YX .  Both my 520H's are running them.  I've tried other, but these run the best.

• Excellent 1

Dball

What I have found on the net is mixed stuff on plugs what I found was champion rc14yc I then some say run the 17 so not sure which would be best never owned anything that used the onan motor I was thinking of getting the A/C Delco platinum plugs just unsure what size 

Kurt-NEPA

Wheel Horse (Toro) originally specified the RC14YC plug.  Later they issued a technical bulletin changing that to RS17YX.  Many of us think that was to accommodate 10% Ethanol fuel.

I've used both plugs,  Both work, but the 17 plug seem to work better - smoother operation.  Both  my 520H's start up and run perfectly on the 17 plug. (I do have electric fuel pumps, I highly recommend them).