Abe01

Hello from Gatesville texas!

Abe01

Good evening every one! I recently ran across all this Wheel Horse madness looking to see how small a garden tractor cold get and still "look" like a tractor....little did I know I would find they get pretty small and they still do tractor work! These little machine's amaze me. My brand new 22hp Kohler craftsman mower would probably break in half if I ever hooked a plow, or  disk to it. I'm very excited to be here and learn. And maybe figure out some good places to look, I can't find one within about ten hours that is affordable lol....but I don't give up easy!

• Like 4

benji756

:text-welcomeconfetti:to red square

• Like 1

r356c

Personally, I blame this video for getting me obsessed on these pocket tractors.

Welcome to :wh: country.

• Like 3

KC9KAS

@Abe01 :WRS:

• Like 1

SylvanLakeWH

:text-welcomeconfetti:

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:WRS:

2 hours ago, r356c said:

Personally, I blame this video for getting me obsessed on these pocket tractors.

Awesome :wh: video there.  :text-thankyoublue:

• Like 2

T-Mo
7 hours ago, Abe01 said:

Good evening every one! I recently ran across all this Wheel Horse madness looking to see how small a garden tractor cold get and still "look" like a tractor....little did I know I would find they get pretty small and they still do tractor work! These little machine's amaze me. My brand new 22hp Kohler craftsman mower would probably break in half if I ever hooked a plow, or  disk to it. I'm very excited to be here and learn. And maybe figure out some good places to look, I can't find one within about ten hours that is affordable lol....but I don't give up easy!

:WRS:

4 hours ago, r356c said:

Then you probably like these videos.

Wheel_Horse_suburban_401_plowing.mp4

Wheel_Horse_701_plowing_up_the_cucumber_patch!.mp4

• Like 1

Abe01

Thanks for the welcome! The video with the suburban plowing I have showed everyone! "Look at this little thing go!".... being a machinist I love mechanical things especially when they surprise me.

oliver2-44

Welcome.

I'm about 80 miles from you in Marble Falls.

The  Temple, Texas Early Day Tractor and Engine Association ... Annual Show & Pull is the first 1st weekend of October

I hope to be there with my Wheel Horse 312-8  2 and hopefully another tractor. There is a member from Austin area that has a small Wheel Horse RJ that is usually there.

If you like old machinery, this is one of the larger old  tractor and engine shows in Central Texas....Hope to meet you there!

• Like 1

DougC

Hello and   :text-welcomeconfetti: Enjoy the forum!   :handgestures-thumbupright:

953 nut

:WRS:   There are lots of places where :wh: can be hard to come by, plan on making it to the Wheel Horse Collector's Club show in June. Come with a big empty trailer and you can rustle quite a few horses and bring them home.

• Like 1

Abe01
4 hours ago, oliver2-44 said:

Temple, Texas Early Day Tractor and Engine Association ... Annual Show & Pull

I was planning on going to poke around a bit sniffing for :wh:! Now I can't wait to go knowing for sure there will be some I can see in person!:woohoo:

• Like 1

bbuckler
23 hours ago, oliver2-44 said:

Welcome.

I'm about 80 miles from you in Marble Falls.

The  Temple, Texas Early Day Tractor and Engine Association ... Annual Show & Pull is the first 1st weekend of October

I hope to be there with my Wheel Horse 312-8  2 and hopefully another tractor. There is a member from Austin area that has a small Wheel Horse RJ that is usually there.

If you like old machinery, this is one of the larger old  tractor and engine shows in Central Texas....Hope to meet you there!

And I'm again to try to host another get together in March. 

19 hours ago, Abe01 said:

I was planning on going to poke around a bit sniffing for :wh:! Now I can't wait to go knowing for sure there will be some I can see in person!:woohoo:

Been for the last three years. This year I will have my Wheelhorse C-120 there , Sears SS15 , Sears 16/6 twin , my uncles's cub cadet 1650 and his Ford YT16H/

• Like 1

jay bee

:text-welcomewave: to :rs:

Jim