rexman72

roll Bar

DougC

That would also be a good mount for a metal canopy. Then you could mow in the shade!        :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

rexman72

Doug I am actually going to do that when I find one or I might have to make one.

• Like 1

312Hydro

Looks factory! :handgestures-thumbupright::handgestures-thumbupright:

Tankman

Looks great! Stock or did you fabricate the ROP?

JC 1965

WOW  !! Very nice.   :thumbs2:

MalMac

Looks nice, but not to throw a wet blanket on things here. That ROP's looks like it's attached to the fenders. If not attached to the main frame/transmission  it will not provide adequate roll over protection. Just mentioning this because if you are operating in such a area that roll over or flipping is of concern, I would not want to see anyone get hurt.

• Like 1

953 nut
4 hours ago, MalMac said:

will not provide adequate roll over protection.

I was thinking the same thing, but is better than nothing and will hold a shade screen very nicely.  Just keep it on all fours, roll bar or not!

rexman72

this is factory off a Kubota bx 1800 that goes on the plastic fenders of the kabotas.I have metal that is attached to the fender and I welded each piece to the frame underneath to the axle of the tractor.But if kabota attaches these to the plastic fenders and does this worldwide then I am surely not worried as I beefed everything up and installed a nice seatbelt to the tractor.

• Like 2

DougC
1 hour ago, rexman72 said:

I am surely not worried as I beefed everything up and installed a nice seatbelt to the tractor.

When you make your sun shade, bigger is better. I leave my snow cab bracing and roof on year round and just remove the panels. Around noon when the sun is high the shade is good but earlier or later in the day my other 520H with the large umbrella has much more effective coverage and keeps me cool and dry. When your but is dry...... You're a happy guy!!!!    :USA:

bgh5469

Really cool. I was thinking of doing this on my d with a loader. Can you show a picture of how you did the connection under the fender to the frame 

rexman72
15 hours ago, DougC said:

When you make your sun shade, bigger is better. I leave my snow cab bracing and roof on year round and just remove the panels. Around noon when the sun is high the shade is good but earlier or later in the day my other 520H with the large umbrella has much more effective coverage and keeps me cool and dry. When your but is dry...... You're a happy guy!!!!    :USA:

yes doug  i totally agree with you on bigger is better with coverage.

14 hours ago, bgh5469 said:

Really cool. I was thinking of doing this on my d with a loader. Can you show a picture of how you did the connection under the fender to the frame 

all i did was cut out two square pieces and bolt the top through the bottom of them and welded a piece of steel from the square piece to tractor frame