Randy Prigge

New Holland

Randy Prigge

I was given information on a New Holland snow blower #9861908 that is equitant to Wheel Horse #79263  for use on a 268H tractor. Can someone confirm that this blower will fit my 268H ?

Thank you

Achto

:WRS:  I don't know the answer to your question, but I'm sure someone here can help you out.

WNYPCRepair

I'm no expert but the only New Holland implements that cross over to Toro/Wheel Horse that I am aware of is for the XI series. For Instance I have a NH GT22A that is a twin to my 522XI, and all the implements will swap over with no problem.

gwest_ca

The 79263 fits one of the 268-H models I looked at but don't know if the 9861908 is the same.

This operator manual has a different model number on it that one has to assume it is a New Holland model number. Don't see that often.

Garry

2 hours ago, WNYPCRepair said:

I'm no expert but the only New Holland implements that cross over to Toro/Wheel Horse that I am aware of is for the XI series. For Instance I have a NH GT22A that is a twin to my 522XI, and all the implements will swap over with no problem.

These 3 pages come up with a search of our manuals for New Holland

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/search/?q=new+holland&type=downloads_file

Garry

shallowwatersailor

I don't think that will fit. It is for a Ford/New Holland Garden Tractor. The Toro/New Holland tractors are LS and MY series in blue and are the same frame as your Toro 268H. Call a NH dealer and ask them for sure.

Reuben357

The New Holland blower will mount on the Wheel Horse and you have a vertical shaft  engine with a mule and PTO on the lower end of the shaft, it SHOULD work for you. I have a FORD NEW HOLLAND LS 35. The attach-a-matic (front mount) was bent and New Holland wanted more than I was willing to pay so I bought the same one from TORO for less money. The only difference was the color and I don't mind red on a blue tractor.

Edited by Reuben357

Skipper

There were other implements that would fit too from NH. The NH tiller is exactly the same as the 36" WH ;-)

• Like 1