jdleach

Red Square Hats

jdleach

Yeah, I know, but I have been away for over a year.

Does anyone know if Karl intends to do another run of Red Square hats? I got three from him two years ago, and loved the quality. Unfortunately, I have pretty well worn out two of them, and working heavily on the last one.

• Like 2

wedge

I WOULD BE INTERESTED MYSELF IN A HAT !

THAT WAY I CAN LOOK GOOD WHEN I AM WITH MY GREEN TRACTOR FREINDS !! B)

• Like 2

DougC

Is our Red Square store out of hats already? I was whining about wanting a RS hat less than a year ago and Karl ordered a bunch of different styles and last I checked were still available?

I love the black made in USA   :rs:hat he fixed me up with!   :handgestures-thumbupright:

jdleach

When I bought my hats, I got three. A black, beige, and a RED one (of course, have to have a RED one). The black and red ones are pretty well wasted now, and the beige one one is for casual attire.

Need at least two more, preferably three.

DougC

I just looked and it appears we are out of hats.

Might need to be patient, Karl and family may need some time to decompress from the last batch.

They work hard taking the orders and packaging and shipping them most of the time without any thank yous.

Thanks again for my :rs:hat Karl. It's my good hat I wear when it won't get dirty.    :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

wedge

Well I am ALL in if thy are selling them !

Would like to see what the others looked like.

Can someone post some pic's ?

Texas Todd

:text-yeahthat:

• Like 1

nylyon

The hats were removed from the store when I went on vacation for 2 weeks, and I hadn't put them back because I've been spending a lot of time in Boston making it difficult to get them out the door on-time.  If you're willing to deal with a delays shipping, they are back in the store.

• Like 2

jdleach

Thanks Karl. A delay in shipment is not an issue. Any reasonable person will realize that this is a hobby, and real life takes precedence.

I ordered new decals from Terry (vinyl guy) for my 312-8 at the beginning of August. Just got them Thursday. Didn't bug him, as I understand that he is retired, and makes the decals as the orders come in. The product was great, and I am happy as a clam.

The quality of your hats has also been great. The wait will be worth it.

• Like 1

jdleach

Received my Red Square hat this past Thursday and, as expected, it is VERY nice. Just like the others I have purchased in the past.

Thank you very much Karl. And your shipping wasn't slow at all. :beer:

AMC RULES

IMG_0991.JPG

• Like 2

Texas Todd

Received my camo hat as well. Nice quality and fast shippimg. Thanks!

• Like 1

rjg854

I want to thank you Karl for donating the red hat at the Big Show which I was lucky enough to win. Terry just sent it to me and it's great. I've also got a camo one. :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1