whfan74

Another fun load!

clueless

Scott, I was starting to be a little concerned about you. Not a Mod. anymore, last M@G, and selling off some of your heard:(. But then this, your selling 3, and bought at least 5 more, Looks like it's all good.

Chris.

• Like 5

ACman

Looks like heaven to me  :banana-angel:, man I wish I could go through your stuff  .

Good luck with your  endeavors !

• Like 3

DennisThornton

My what a wonderful day indeed!

• Like 4

WHX??

You got a problem Buddy...and we like it!!:bow-blue:

Where do you find all this stuff!?!?

• Like 5

Elkskin's mower junkyard

nice load

• Like 3

elliot ness

Great Score.:greetings-clappingyellow:

• Like 2

DougC

Congratulations on a great find!   :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 3

elcamino/wheelhorse

I don't think you have a sickness . You are planning for the future. On the days when you have finished your chores and nothing on TV you can inventory all the pieces and figure out how many tractors you can build. My family motto is " never throw away anything you will need it tomorrow". 

• Like 3

GlenPettit

OMG !

• Like 6

whfan74
7 hours ago, clueless said:

Scott, I was starting to be a little concerned about you. Not a Mod. anymore, last M@G, and selling off some of your heard:(. But then this, your selling 3, and bought at least 5 more, Looks like it's all good.

Chris.

I think I will quit fighting the urge anymore.  Seems to be easier to just roll with it and enjoy the ride.  The smile on my 7 year olds face yesterday was priceless!  He was enjoying the car ride, loading the goodies, and heading home as much as I did.

• Like 5

Wishin4a416

Wow! What a haul.

• Like 2

stevebo

Yeah that is a sickness.... I thought you were cutting down too. Good to see you still have the passion to make a haul like that. I for one would have to spread the love if I were to haul that many. 

• Like 1

whfan74
20 hours ago, stevebo said:

Yeah that is a sickness.... I thought you were cutting down too. Good to see you still have the passion to make a haul like that. I for one would have to spread the love if I were to haul that many. 

The deal that was made was all or nothing.  I didn't want all of it but hopefully I can recoup some of my investment over time.

The 633, 701, and both 603's fired right up.  I enjoyed taking them for a spin last night.  Drug the C-120 out last night and much to my surprise,it fired right off with some fresh gas.  Now the parts will be a big undertaking......hopefully things can find a new home at the Mentone swap meet!

Edited by whfan74
  • Like 4

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

I don't know how you guys come across these mountains of gold.

Glenn

• Like 1

Ken B

You do have some "issues" Scott.  Real nice haul, they couldn't have gone to a better home.

• Like 1

Retired Wrencher

Scott you hit the jack pot the mother load. Great collection of parts and tractors. I am sure in time you can find buyers for every thing. You can always post here  to help on the load of parts. Enjoy the project.

• Like 2

T-Mo

That's a great haul, Scott. And I spy a 603 there also.  Sort of an oddball if I remember my Horse 101 correctly.

• Like 1

jdleach

IMPRESSIVE!!!

Congrats on acquisitions, and glad to hear you will be at Mentone. Planning on going this year, a first time for me. Considering bringing my trailer in case I run across any deals. Hope to meet you there.

• Like 1

TDF5G

HOLY SCHNIKEYS!  What a great a haul!

:handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

GMan

Guys,

Don't mean to hijack this thread, but do any of you know when the fall Mentone swapmeet is to be held?

Thanks in advance...................Gary

jdleach
3 hours ago, GMan said:

Guys,

Don't mean to hijack this thread, but do any of you know when the fall Mentone swapmeet is to be held?

Mentone is Friday and Saturday, the 16th and 17th of September. Try to make it, it is supposed to be a great show.

GMan
22 hours ago, jdleach said:

Mentone is Friday and Saturday, the 16th and 17th of September. Try to make it, it is supposed to be a great show.

Guys,

Thanks JD.............................Gonna try and make it! ...........................Gary

speedyleedy

Great haul Scott I have the same problem or sickness;)

• Like 1