MAH

Place to get bearings and seals in Ephrata Pa area

MAH

I stopped in at my favorite local hardware/a little of everything store Paul B Zimmermans. They are the only store who had the out end axle bearings torrington b-1616 and the seals skf 9815. I did not check all the bearings on the list for the three and four speed transmissions. I do need the splined shaft bearing on the case. m-10121 and the bearing inside the input shaft b-108. They can order me those however I may just get them online. and they have enamel ag paint in rattle cans, quarts and gallons in IH red. I stopped in at the local Napa and they could get me most of them but the b-108 bearing he gave me a price of $69 :-o and gave me a size of 2 3/4" that is the only thing the catalog would show (make sure you check if you go to napa they are quoting the correct bearing (why I ended up at Paul Bs). While your there you can stop in just down the street at Agway and order a new trans gasket and shift boot. I think the shift boot was 6 or 7 bucks and the gasket was 5 ish. 

So if your having trouble in the Ephrata Pa area finding someone to get you the correct stuff, try the parts dept at Paul B's :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 3