Sign in to follow this  
dieselhorse

Just found this forum

dieselhorse

Hello, Mike T here, Found this forum thru a fellow tractor fan that sent me the link. I have started a thread on the engine customization on my 654 diesel project. It will take some time to look show ready, although its almost complete for working and mowing. We curently live in Fairview(Erie), PA but are preparing to move to Kokomo IN in the next few months. I bought the 654 with a nice solid mower deck to take care of my late grandmother's place we are moving into. Being a bonefide diesel freak, and the fact I dont care for Tecmusah engines, she is getting a diesel under the hood. Cheers Mike and Michele T

nylyon

Saw your pictures under the engine modifications. However you found us, glad you're here and hope to see more of your progress!

chevelletown

Welcome to Red Square :D Give me a shout out when you get to Kokomo I live in Westfield about 30 min. South on US31. I'd love to see that diesel in action!

T-Mo

Mike,

Welcome to the Red Square. You can't see me, but my hand is raised - I'm probably the guilty party who sent you the link. I love what you did with that diesel repower on the JD. I've seen the pictures of your Wheel Horse and you're starting with a pretty good, straight tractor. I can't wait for all the pictures of your progress. :D

Rollerman

Mike I already posted on your other thread too.

I'm a ways up north from Kokomo...but wouldn't mind haveing a look at either of your 2 diesel machines. :D

Good to see another IN native here at Red Square.....even if you are on your way out of PA.