Elkskin's mower junkyard

wheel horse hitch

Elkskin's mower junkyard

i brought home a charger 12 from work today. i have to take it back but i am pulling parts off it. engine is blowed up plus sat with no head. i mainly needed the hitch for dads 62 502. and hitch was froze lol i drilled 3 holes where pin goes through the transmission use liquid wrench in the holes. then left for a couple hours came back and used a air hammer and pin freed up and moved. trans in charger is still good.

0804161904-00.jpg

0804161904-01.jpg

0804161904-02.jpg

Edited by craftsmanmowerfreak
  • Like 2

953 nut

:handgestures-thumbupright:   That is the way to get those pesky pins out.

857 horse

Not to change the subject.........But,, I wanna know more about that ratchet,,,,Looks like that is a" back in the day " find...

Good luck with the hitch,,,,Done that !!!!!   Its your turn,,,,lolololo    pb blaster  twice a day for a week then mine ,,,,,well did slid out,,,,,but did need a little convincing.........

Howard 857 Horse in VA

• Like 2

Elkskin's mower junkyard
2 hours ago, 857 horse said:

Not to change the subject.........But,, I wanna know more about that ratchet,,,,Looks like that is a" back in the day " find...

Good luck with the hitch,,,,Done that !!!!!   Its your turn,,,,lolololo    pb blaster  twice a day for a week then mine ,,,,,well did slid out,,,,,but did need a little convincing.........

Howard 857 Horse in VA

its a harbor freight ratchet lol.

buffaloman

what the ......it only needed a little tlc it could've been in its glory again!

Edited by buffaloman
hit submit to soon
  • Like 1

kudzu3

Ratchet caught my eye too, who'd a thunk it?

• Like 1

857 horse

All you guys are a mess..  lolololoo          

But then     WE   are the ones that like old lawn mowers,,,and they dont understand!!!      LMAO

Elkskin's mower junkyard

well its been in junkyard for bout 10 years (from what i understood) people slowly picked parts off it. boss died last september his wife took over and wants everything gone. 

and about the ratchet. i use it about every day and i tell you what the rubber is starting to fall off about time to take it back to harbor freight

• Like 1

Retired Wrencher

What a waste of a good tractor. Even my junk is under cover. I guess I just do not understand why people do this.

• Like 1

Elkskin's mower junkyard

well there was over 60 machines there total of different brands kind of hard to cover them all lol

but still i know where your coming from.i got 6 machines of my own 4 of them are in sheds of some type. one of mine looks really rough (its a sears suburban) but has to be covered or inside or else water will get into the electronics and blow the voltage regulator

Edited by craftsmanmowerfreak