Farmitall

looking for shallow oil pan to fit a 10hp Kohler K241AS engine

Farmitall

Hi, I am looking for a shallow oil pan that will fit a 10hp Kohler K241AS engine that originally came out of a 1965 Wheel Horse 1075. If anyone knows where I can get one of these or who has one, it would be appreciated.

Racinbob

:WRS:

Use caution here. If you're talking about the shallow oil pan that was used on the late 70's wobble mount motors it won't bolt up to that block. :)

• Like 1

Farmitall

The shallow oil pan I am looking for is from the mid 1960's, because the tractor it came out of was made in 1965.

Shynon

Cast iron pans are available on :techie-ebay:I have bought one from a cub and loctited in the drain plug on the bottom of the pan then ground it flush, will need to drill and tap a drain hole on the appropriate end of the pan.

• Like 1

Farmitall

Ok, thank you. I will look into it.

rmaynard

The pan for your engine is a shallow pan and the Kohler part number is 236265-S. However, it is no longer available. You may be able to find one used on eBay, but I haven't seen one recently. Good luck in your search.

• Like 1

Farmitall

Yeah, i have been looking for that oil pan for a while. Thanks for the information.