Sign in to follow this  
perry

christmas morning tool kit

perry

merry christmas :omg:

do you guys have your christmas morning tool kit ready to handle all the toys that you have to get out of them gosh awfull evil store box's :hide: .

man they package them toys good. i think the dolls are the worst with a bunch of stuff weaved all threw their hair.

then you got all the other toys with zip ties, wire ties, screws, plastic doo hickys and what ever eles they can find to keep the toy in the box :D .

i have a 6yr & 7 yr old that allmost everything they get will prombaly be welded in the box it came in :omg: .

let the paper fly! :horseplay: ill be ready in the morning :hide:

the christmas morning tool list :

1: black COFFEE

2: wire cutters

3: philips screw driver

4: flat head screw driver

5: pocket knife

6: utility knife

7: pliers

bdanie7

I have noticed that the younger the age group,the harder the toys are to open.My two teenager's gifts are a simple matter of opening the boxes.my 8 year olds require "the tool kit". It should be the other way around.The teens know how to unpackage the gifts,and yet don't need to.It's a plot to drive the parents insane and just get them bigger gifts already out of the box,such as the new bike.

BairleaFarm

I just spent 1.5 hours putting together a kitchen for my son. :D lots of screws and nuts :hide:

linen beige

Tool kit? :hide:

I just tell the girls they can't play with it 'til they get it out of the box.

Their aint a package on the planet that can stand up to TWO determined four year olds.

jerrell

:hide: just make sure you use the correct tools to do the job with, i bought my wife a new clothes washer , one of those front loaders, and when bubba and i went to get it , the man loading it with a dolly said the thing was very heavy ... it was... a lot heavier than the old one.. so bubba and i was trying to get the thing unloaded and unpackaged, the thing was wrapped in cardboard, tape and plastic bands and the discharge water pipe was BOLTED to the back with FOUR 3/8 boldt????? 3 inches long????? , cut my hand trying to pull off the bands, busted a knuckle trying to remove the bolts using a cresent(didn't want to go to shop and get the correct tool) caught my finger between door frame and machine, cut finger ,, finally got it hooked up and IT WAS COVERED WITH BLOOD my wife looks at it and shakes her head and SAYS, " LOOK WHAT A MESS YOU MADE" :D:hide: don't you just love their sense of humor

HorseFixer

I just spent 1.5 hours putting together a kitchen for my son. :hide: lots of screws and nuts :hide:

I remember those days Jim! My tookit is a great Christmas Dinner and about 6 cold ones..... I think I slept through the whole thing..... well almost till it was my turn :omg: That turkey gets me every time :D

Kelly

I learned a few years ago, open them before hand and assemble them for the most part, install decals, ect..... then stuff it back in the box if you can, if not find a bigger box or just wrap it that way, makes for a much smoother christmas morning, and yes a shape knife and other tools are a must :hide: