T-Mo

Who's Been Horse Wrangling

T-Mo

This thread is for anyone who has recently picked up a Wheel Horse, or attachment, etc., and is intended to be a long running thread.  We have one similar to this on WFM called "Who's Been Deere Hunting".  http://www.wfmachines.com/forums/showthread.php/28676-Who-s-been-Deere-hunting

JimD

We sorta already have a thread like this called "What's in your mirror?" It was started by AMC RULES and has 801 replies. Do we need another one?

Edited by JimD
  • Like 2

roadapples

So this would be "Who`s Been Horse Hunting"  ....:)

• Like 1

953 nut

@JimD, you took the words out of my mouth. An interesting thread would be "Here is the :wh: I'm thinking about buying". Need to include the location and seller's phone number so others could rustle it!     :ph34r:     That could get interesting.   :ychain:

• Like 5

Wishin4a416

I have my sights on an xi right now but He just wont give it up until He gets his new 4x4 model. I am first in line though.

• Like 2

kthack657

2 weeks ago I got me a 1045, it has an 8hp motor in it at the moment but was told it runs great...no pics yet as it was a planned pickup, and needs a little work before I show him off..no name yet either but as soon as I come up with the name and get him running, I will let you know :D

Bigfish

Im thinking about a 654 that I found. Whats throwing me off on it are the two round hole in the hood back by the dash. Ive looked at pics of other 654's and I only see the one hole where the gas cap goes. Thoughts?

00808_1OfOcycxiDJ_600x450.jpg

CasualObserver

I think when someone replaced the engine the new gas tank had the filler in different spot, so they cut a new hole in the hood. weld.GIF

Bigfish

well boo to that. I was hoping to get a 654 to match the 754.

T-Mo
18 hours ago, JimD said:

We sorta already have a thread like this called "What's in your mirror?" It was started by AMC RULES and has 801 replies. Do we need another one?

True, but this one is for anything Wheel Horse related, and not necessary for what's in your truck bed or trailer.  But, maybe I can merge the two if need be.

JimD
1 hour ago, T-Mo said:

True, but this one is for anything Wheel Horse related, and not necessary for what's in your truck bed or trailer.  But, maybe I can merge the two if need be.

I'll probably get the boot for this but....Why do you have to merge everything you come in contact with? Craig's thread has stood on it's own merit for a long time and should be left alone. Start your own if you must but it just looks like an attempt to steal someone elses thunder. Hey, nothing like a good sequel, right?

• Like 1

953 nut

:text-yeahthat:

JimD
19 hours ago, 953 nut said:

@JimD, you took the words out of my mouth. An interesting thread would be "Here is the :wh: I'm thinking about buying". Need to include the location and seller's phone number so others could rustle it!     :ph34r:     That could get interesting.   :ychain:

Rich, it looks like your idea is taking off already. You should start your own thread based on your idea and see where it goes on it's ow. I had one to post in just this very content.. a 310_8 in original skin with deck and plow. Was for sale last year for 500.00, this it's 400.00. I haven't talked to the guy yet though!! :)

T-Mo
24 minutes ago, JimD said:

I'll probably get the boot for this but....Why do you have to merge everything you come in contact with? Craig's thread has stood on it's own merit for a long time and should be left alone. Start your own if you must but it just looks like an attempt to steal someone elses thunder. Hey, nothing like a good sequel, right?

Huh!!!?  I'm sorry you feel that way.:(

T-Mo

Ok, we'll let the "What's in your mirror" thread take the place of this one.  Point taken.:text-imsorry:

• Like 5

953 nut

:text-yeahthat:                             

• Like 1

ACman

Don't take it to hard @T-Mo  :) ! Don't think anybody meant to hurt your feelings ? 

• Like 2

russellmc301

:text-yeahthat: we all care for each other and mean now harm because we one big happy family:banana-linedance:

Edited by russellmc301
  • Like 3

T-Mo

I guess I have to curb my enthusiasm a bit.

WHX??

Start one for what's not in your mirror T-Mo.... the one that got away?!?!?

21 hours ago, 953 nut said:

"Here is the :wh: I'm thinking about buying". Need to include the location and seller's phone number so others could rustle it!  

That would be interesting 953!

• Like 1

Bigfish

That would definitely drive the market up on wheel horses. We all show up a some guys house wanting the horse. Maybe decide who gets it with a little "over the top" arm wrestling.. hahaha

• Like 2