Rayp

C 160 Automatic bushes and spacers

Rayp

Having dismantled my tractor, I am slowly rebuilding it.  However I find the parts manuals very frustrating as they state merely 'bush' and/or 'spacer' (as the case may be).  I seem to be missing some of these or maybe they were never fitted! and I am wondering if anyone can tell me whether such parts are needed and give me a specification for all or any of the following part numbers so that I can seek such parts if they are needed:

HHCS908018, Bushing 105503, Bushing 938030, Spacer 4064, Spacer 9690, Spacer 102964.

As usual any help will be most appreciated.

• Like 1

rmaynard

If they are in the parts layout for your model, more than likely they are needed. As an example, 105503 is a bushing that is used in the seat hinge. 908018 is a screw, 9690 is a spacer used on the PTO and the wiring support channel under the fuel tank. Take the part numbers in question and go to any of the online Toro parts sellers, plug in the numbers along with your model number and see where it goes, and if it's still available.

:WRS:

http://www.propartsdirect.net/toro-lawnmower-parts.aspx?aribrand=TO  ProPartsDirect is my choice when searching.

• Like 4

953 nut

Presuming you are working on a Sundstrand I would suggest contacting @meadowfield, he has a wealth of knowledge on them.

• Like 2

daveoman1966

To identify a particular part, by part #, go here;......   it is pretty simple, just clik thru the appropriate linked pages..

Located part #s may say ...discontinued.....but most of them show up anyway (not always). 

ps... it is a reverse # lookup so you don't need to enter your tractor model #...just the part number and it'll show everywhere that part is used...with schematics too.

http://www.psep1.biz/arinet.asp?aribrand=TO

Edited by daveoman1966
  • Like 3

Rayp

Thanks Bob, Richard and Dave , I will try your suggestions.  I had anticipated that I would have to have new parts made so this is why I was seeking the specifications.

Wheel-N-It
1 hour ago, Rayp said:

Thanks Bob, Richard and Dave , I will try your suggestions.  I had anticipated that I would have to have new parts made so this is why I was seeking the specifications.

Great answers guys!