highprobability

Mower deck compatibility 314-8

highprobability

I have a 314-8 for sale in the forum classifieds, but may keep it if I can find a mower deck for a reasonable price that is compatible.  What do I need to know? 

gwest_ca

Your tractor is a 1993-2001 model.

Mower decks from 1973 up to the last in 2007 for the C-Series except C-185 and C-195 will fit plus those for the 300, 400 and 500-Series except the 37" and 60" side discharge. When you find a deck check the attachment list for your tractor and quiz the forum as I may have missed some. They even built some replacement decks this year.

Garry

• Like 1

wrightorchid

what do you mean by  "They even built some replacement decks this year. "  Would this be new decks from TORO?  The last new one I saw was about $900.  

You might find somebody to buy a deck from and ship by Fastenal or other means.  Might have trouble selling a snowblower in Texas, but it looks almost new, and the northeners might need a good one.  maybe do a trade.

Your 314-8 is a great tractor, and I would consider keeping it, especially considering the condition.

Edited by wrightorchid

elcamino/wheelhorse

I checked out the link on prices . I am glad I have decks in good condition. I sure could not afford a new deck from them.:(

oliver2-44

WH and decks show up in the Dallas area sometimes. There were some almost NOS decks and dozer blades on Clist there recently. (I bought an NOS.grader blade from them ) Lots of grass to mow in Texas. Keep the tractor

Lost.soul.collecter

Can you use a roto tiller with the 314- A model and anybody no what roto tiller will work with it if and one could help me i know this is a old post so I'm hoping someone can help me with this thanks

gwest_ca

A tiller is the only ground engagement attachment listed for the 314-A because of the light duty hydro transmission. 

The 1985 model sold was 07-36TL02 but others will work also. The biggest difference is the lift hardware that mounts under the seat.

This parts list will show all the loose pieces required.

I have no experience with this but many other members have and can help more.

Here is an attachment list for your tractor. Click on the picture.

Garry

• Excellent 1