DennisThornton

Built from scratch & just Amazing!

19richie66

Very nice work. I don't think I have the patience.

russellmc301

i was just watching this today it is cool i wish he could ride it.

it surly takes some skill :text-bravo:to him.

us rs members find alike things:)

Edited by russellmc301

Daddy Don

Great build.

Jerry77

Excellent work...very excellent welding....hats off to you..

elcamino/wheelhorse

That is almost unbelievable . No plans and that much patience.:greetings-clappingyellow: 

• Like 2

Retired Sparky

Thank you Dennis, I am just in awe at the talent of some of the people that belong to this club. Obviously this man does this kind or work on a regular basis. Thank you again, that was a wonderful show. B)

2 hours ago, Daddy Don said:

Great build.

Hey Pard, how are those onions doing?

54 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

That is almost unbelievable . No plans and that much patience.:greetings-clappingyellow: 

How is your summer going?

312Hydro

Truly he's an artist. Is he a fabricator or an artist? He must be both to do such nice work. Thanks for sharing that,it's definitely inspirational.:handgestures-thumbupright::handgestures-thumbupright: Oh,it's Red too! 

elcamino/wheelhorse
34 minutes ago, Retired Sparky said:

Thank you Dennis, I am just in awe at the talent of some of the people that belong to this club. Obviously this man does this kind or work on a regular basis. Thank you again, that was a wonderful show. B)

Hey Pard, how are those onions doing?

How is your summer going?

Hot and muggy. Lost power on Tues at 5 PM and got it back today at 11:45 AM and my generator hates me. Got power starts and runs fine, no power I pull everything lose between my belly button and back bone and it still will not start. Time to start shopping. Thinking about a generator head and a Predator 13 hp motor. Don't want to hurt my Kohlers and :wh: due to a power outage. How are you doing? 

• Like 1

Retired Sparky
15 hours ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

Hot and muggy. Lost power on Tues at 5 PM and got it back today at 11:45 AM and my generator hates me. Got power starts and runs fine, no power I pull everything lose between my belly button and back bone and it still will not start. Time to start shopping. Thinking about a generator head and a Predator 13 hp motor. Don't want to hurt my Kohlers and :wh: due to a power outage. How are you doing? 

This has been a hot dry summer for us. The summer heat is peeking for us. I'm sure not as bad as you in VA.  Here is a couple of pics of our flower & veggie gardens

. DSC05126.JPG     DSC05127.JPG

DSC05128.JPG  DSC05129.JPG

DSC05130.JPG   I'm off to the Twin Cities tomorrow to visit our son's family for a few days. 

I'm bringing his 12 yr. old son back for some salt water fishing, Civil War Fort exploring, a big family cook out, swimming & cycling even some gardening chores. There will be a local county fair to attend.  We have fire wood to split and fire wood to stack in the work shop. He's kind of a city boy.  I don't know if he has ever seen the stars at night. I have a 1/4 acre pond out back, we'll see the stars when we have a camp fire some evening.  We don't have any sidewalks in front of our house or any street lights.  I'm going to get him so tired, he'll be begging to go back home. He has an older and younger sister.  I'm going to expose him  to as much of the natural world that I know. Hopefully this visit will give him time to decompress and find some inner strenght. B)

elcamino/wheelhorse

That sounds like a great visit for anyone. He may surprise himself learn lots of new things and realize that every day does not have to be a big rush. Get him a straw hat and a long piece of grass or straw to hang out the side of his mouth and he will start looking like a country boy. See if he will go bare foot. Have a great visit with him.

Digger 66

I would have put that fuel tank on the OUTSIDE ! 

Very talented individual .

DennisThornton

I owned and operated an autobody shop for 15 years and pounded a lot of sheet metal and formed quite a few patches but never made anything like this fellow!  I'm only guessing that maybe with time I could.  I think he did a REAL good job with everything but I'm most impressed with the hood!  Oh heck, all of the sheetmetal!

Fun Engineer

Wow!