Sign in to follow this  
314hydro

23x9.5x12 tire chains???

314hydro

once again im on my knees pleading for help lol, i need some tire chains for my unit, mount will be here tomorrow and still bleeding wheel horse red, i think the only remedy is to get on my old 314 n let them ponies run, 1 1/2 straight pipe really sounds good on a cold day....

so anyone know where i can get a set for cheap, xmas has absolutely killed me this year, and with a baby on the way, the old lady doesn't give me much of an allowance for my "toys" well, there necessities to me, any help would be greatly appreciated :hide: :D

dave s

I'd like to find a set also, went to TSC today and for a set of 23X10.5-12 chains they want $130.00, after spending $200.00 for rear tires I think I'll let her spin the wheels once in a while.

dave s

HORSEOFCOURSE

i got mine from http://shop.cedarrapidstire.com/results.as...ins&beadsize=23

they are way more reasonable than tractor supply is. i reccomend the 2 link spacing chains. they work and ride the best. i have them for an off brand i bought from there and have had nothing but good luck. i had a set of old 4 linkers that kept on breaking and getting wound into things on the tractor. mine were about 80 with shipping :hide:

illinilefttackle

:hide: Got any old CAR chains? I cut mine down-didn't cost me a cent-I have since this picture-added more cross chains from chains that were cut off. Works for me!-AL

cutchains002.jpg

cham-ed

:hide: I see illinilefttackle has the same idea my dad did for our 702 in the early 70's. He bought a pair of VW (original bug) chains as they were cheaper than anything else. We did the same thing, hack saw and vise grips did the job.

rondo

Lotta good places. I just got a set from Ken Jones Tire (see link below). Of course mine were for the smaller 22.5 X 7.5 X 12 but they were only about $60 or so and I got 2 links.

http://www.kenjones.com/index.asp?pgid=1

d180man

Hi my bro. sales them he has a set that works on 23x10:50-12 and 23X9.50-12 and are 2-link but he has all size in 2 and 4 link sets and they go for around $60.00 but yes they list around $100.00 fill free to ask? if you like email is d180man@yahoo.com have a nice day!