stevasaurus

LeSueur Pioneer Power Show 2016

stevasaurus

Here is the link to their web site for this year.  :)  Looks like we will be playing golf on that Thursday around 10:30 AM.

http://www.pioneerpowershow.com/

Here is the link to last years thread that has some good information about what is there and where to stay..

Check it out and think about coming out for the show.  :)

• Like 3

Shynon
1 hour ago, stevasaurus said:

Check it out and think about coming out for the show.  :)

:text-yeahthat:There will be plenty of campfire discussions, like where's your dad:ROTF:

Edited by Shynon
  • Like 1

squonk

Keep health related discussions to a minimum! 

20160623_200716.thumb.jpg.c9d416470709cf7fc238d7e959aa14c8.jpg

• Like 5

wheelhorseman

Well just look at this years show button 

:thumbs:

image.png

• Like 7

prondzy

Gotta buy 2 shirts for sure this year!

• Like 2

stevasaurus

We are looking to play golf on Thursday (set up day) at about 10:30 AM.  Anybody know how to get in touch with Dennis??  :)

• Like 1

wheelhorseman

I will send you a PM with this phone number Steve

• Like 1

mnWHfan

Steve,

I'm looking forward to the golfing on Thursday.  Hopefully we will have good weather.

Dennis

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Great Dennis...thanks for chiming in.  :)

prondzy

Oh boy! Getting closer I think it's time for a head count.... I'm deffinately going to be there Thursday night through sunday.

WHX??

Looks like I'll be there Thursday AM Mike. In fact was gonna call your Dad or Joe Bob and have them sav space for my rig & see what else I need to bring. Not quite sure since I am a pioneer rookie! Might have to head out on Saturday tho but thats still up in the air.

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Are you camping Jim?  Also know that we are playing golf that Thursday around 10:30 AM.  Are you going to play golf?  I will be making that reservation tomorrow.  Joe is going to be at the show grounds early Thursday to set up and then coming to the golf course.  If you are camping...no problem...no body camps next to Joe...way to much noise to late in the night.  :)  No problem saving a space for any horses either.  We have a designated area.  @WHX7

• Like 2

WHX??

Yes camping Steve ...unless they don't have showers for my wife...must be a women thing! 

What me golf!?!? :laughing-rolling: I will come along to laugh at you guys,  drink your beer & drive the cart if I get there in time. Still up in the air as to what time I can leave.

Joe can't possibly snore worse than my wife if that's the noise you are refering to!!

Also wondering if I should snag another golf cart to run around the show on???

I remember Joe saying he was bringing one?

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Call me...I am home.  do you still have my number??  :)

squonk

:)  jr.jpg  :)

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Yes they have showers for the wife...you may want to join her!!  :)  Joe does bring a cart, but you can ride around with the horses also.  A cart is nice for the 2 of you going to the showers and such...if you go together.  I will have to talk to the golf course to see if they will let us have a 3rd cart on the course...we do have a 4 some...no promises here...this is up to the golf course and is subject to what they say.  I get to make that call tomorrow...let you know.  :)  Call me if you want.

BR549  :occasion-xmas:

• Like 4

Shynon
1 hour ago, WHX7 said:

Also wondering if I should snag another golf cart to run around the show on???

I remember Joe saying he was bringing one?

I drive my tractor around the show, Joe brings a golf cart cause I think i have only seen him drive one of his tractors once:ychain: Showers are good to use, only 2 stalls, Mike and i usually go up later a night and use them NO lines. At Steve said plenty of camping and show area.

17 minutes ago, squonk said:

:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:

• Like 3

WHX??

I have to go fetch some WH stuff http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/classifieds/for-sale/wh-tiller-blade-r1451/ Lowell bought in WI here and haul it over so that changes my loading  abit & Joe Bob said she can use his cart when her incontinence crops up at 3 AM  .. don't worry about the golfing thing I don't have to go if it's a hassle I'll me morn'n happy to sit in the shade by the horses and swill cold ones.....:beer:.  Ill get ahold of you before the show Steve.... Thinkin we may leave Wed. after work and shack up in Rochester that nite.

Edited by WHX7
  • Like 2

Shynon
57 minutes ago, squonk said:

I remember this, I called this number and Steve sure sounds like Junior Samples :ychain:

• Like 3

stevasaurus

I've got some nuggies for you Tom.  :ROTF:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Not going to believe this you guys...Tee Time is 10:32 next Thursday 25th.  We have a 4some and they said Jim & his wife (if she wants) can get a cart and ride along with us as riders (caddies) as long as they have no clubs on the cart.  So we can have a gallery watching us play.  How cool is that??  Jim, the course is very scenic and well worth the ride.  :handgestures-thumbupright:  Watching Shynon putt is worth the price of admission all by itself.  :banana-linedance::banana-linedance::banana-linedance::banana-linedance:

2009_0901LaSeuer210100030.JPG

2009_0901LaSeuer210100031.JPG

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 4

WHX??

Sounds good....Only clubs in my cart would be my wife smackin me for my wise cracks!

• Like 3

Shynon

Found a few pics from last years golf outing, @WHX7  your going to love it!!!!  Enough said 

animals-dinosaur-par-jurassic-golfer-golfing-dre0424_low.jpg

264272BD00000578-2976531-image-a-4_1425340852531.jpg

• Like 3

mnWHfan

Looking forward to golfing.  Hopefully the weather works out.

Dennis

• Like 2

Shynon

Loaded up

20160821_170701.jpg

• Like 3