RE-GLUING FLYWHEEL MAGNETS

oliver2-44

Great ideas, Gotta Love JB Weld!

N3PUY

Did you get the "+" and "-" correct?

Short Circuit
On July 7, 2016 at 6:40 PM, N3PUY said:

Did you get the "+" and "-" correct?

Sorry I forgot to mention the polarity test you must do to determine the correct poles and orientation. There are three 

'north pole" magnets and three "south pole" magnets. The north pole magnets have the north pole in the center and a south pole on each end.

The south pole magnet has a south pole in the center, and north poles at the ends. These must be alternated as you place them around the radius of the flywheel. The other threads explain this in detail.

Thanks for reading.

• Like 1

N3PUY
5 minutes ago, Short Circuit said:

Sorry I forgot to mention the polarity test you must do to determine the correct poles and orientation. There are three 

'north pole" magnets and three "south pole" magnets. The north pole magnets have the north pole in the center and a south pole on each end.

The south pole magnet has a south pole in the center, and north poles at the ends. These must be alternated as you place them around the radius of the flywheel. The other threads explain this in detail.

Thanks for reading.

Yeah

That's what I meant ..... "N" + "S"  !

BTW ... NICE FONT!  :D

312Hydro

Thanks for the education fellas! I didn't know this and I'll file it away for future use. There's something to learn for me every time I read a post.:handgestures-thumbupright::handgestures-thumbupright: