furykid

Missed The Big Show

furykid

With sadness I couldn't make the big show. It's a big disappointment but I hurt my back bad. I have been nursing it and had an injection but was only kidding myself when I thought I could make it. I couldn't have even made the 2 and a half hour drive to the show. Looks like I missed a great show and plan on being there next year. I need to get ahold of the Vinyl Guy to see if He still has my banner and if I can buy it off of him. I hope everyone had a great time.

• Like 5

AMC RULES

Missed meeting you there too...     :handgestures-thumbsup:

take care of yourself, there's always next year. 

• Like 6

rjg854

It was a good show this year, sorry to hear you couldn't make it, and next year will be that much better with you there!  Take care of yourself, heal up and get ready to have a really great experience in a short 50 weeks.

• Like 8

857 horse

Hello Sgt Fury !!!!!!    I cant believe we have somthing in common.....hurt my back 2 weeks before the show....pulled somthing...and blessed that it was JUST a pull and no repairable damage.....

and to top it off....i fell in the shower the first night there......no damage   just a little more pain....

The show was  fun.....but more fun putting faces with screen names....listining and .learning a little from  best,,,,,,,Terry and Lulu are great people=our sign talent !!!.....Stevasuras and Chris......Mr and Mrs Rulezzz !!! RacinBob and his wife....great folks....

I had a ball......Saw a Wheel Horse that looked more like a train,,,,,,,a tractor that looked more like a transformer than a tractor..........I can sit here and name people i met and can only say.......We talked until they told us it was time to go home........(come back tomorrow) lololol...    OH,,,,,.Better than new paint jobs every where....

I made a goofy looking sign pole,,,,and it got accepted,,,,,i recieved thank-yous from people i didnt know....and  back slaps from others, that you grow fond of....  I got alot of face time with 953 Nut...Road Apples ( you can call him Jay) lol,,,,Elcamino from Richmond......        ..Karl and Zeek...good guys !! Mike the Squonk,,,lololo Pie master...     Another very nice guy..ACMAN and his amazing Bulldozer (without blade) !!!  lol   Ed Kennel,,,,,Dont forget the incredible Hammer Mechnic.....John Wallfish        creator,,inovater ,,,and the originaor of RUFF Country Motorcycles and Golf cart tanks !!!!!

So many names,,,,and faces,,,,,So few days ,,,,,,,,,,

I got my picture taken with the Shows GRAND MASTER of ceremonies,,,,,Wild Bill Pearson....

Bring your wife.....maybe a son.......BUT  bring comfy folding lawn chairs,,,,,,,at least 2,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,one for you   and one for one of the several dozen you will meet and consider

new found family.........

Some one aT THE SHOW TOLD ME.....this was going to be an excellent year....Steve,,,so far your right,,,,,,

OK Fury....somehow we are related now.....PM me your address.....you are getting something in the mail....the first one....but you have to come to the BIG SHOW to use it.

Oh and you have to make a MASH POLE sign........that's another story......I almost forgot one thing,,,Very important....they let you take naps here !!!!:flags-waveusa:

Howard 857 Horse in VA

Edited by 857 horse
  • Like 8

953 nut

Be kind to your back; I missed last year's show because I was having spinal surgery! As for Howard, @857 horse, what can I say.

1 mash pole.jpg

• Like 6

AMC RULES

:roll:   Here, Howard is showing you...     :sleeping-blue:    :sleeping-blue:   :sleeping-blue:

the perfect example, of how to be really kind to your back. 

• Like 5

furykid

Thanks for the support and some of the thing I missed. I see I missed some good laughs and fellowship. Already counting down for next year.

• Like 3