ACman

To everyone there THANK YOU!

Sparky

It was great meetin ya.....and hearing about your tractors!

Mike.....

• Like 4

Zeek

Great to meet and talk with you in person!!  I always struggle with the same thing every show . . . too many people that I have known for years as a result of this forum.  It's like a family reunion every year and list of people I had great chats and hand shakes with is is too long to list  . . . . :romance-grouphug:

Edited by Zeek
  • Like 4

tunahead72

ACman, I saw you several times Friday and I'm kicking myself for not coming over and introducing myself.  Next year, OK?  I'm really glad you had a good time!

• Like 2

JPWH

ACman, it was a pleasure to meet you and hope to see you again next year.

• Like 2

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat:     :text-goodpost:     :text-+1:

• Like 1

Hodge71

Hope to see you again next year. Didn't get to chat but we can change that next June!!

• Like 1

rtfbg

Glad to meet you "trak man"!!  Thanks for stopping by my pile of junk on your way up and down the hill!!  LOL

• Like 1

ACman
21 hours ago, gulftane said:

Glad to meet you "trak man"!!  Thanks for stopping by my pile of junk on your way up and down the hill!!  LOL

Gulftane , my chair is put together in a small factory, on like your  masterpiece of engineering. We all drooled over it . If there was a way I could have got on that tractor or cart , I'd been all over it . And none sense of you not coming to the show next year! Believe me about challenges you've come to far to give up now . I'm sure you have some ideas brewing in your head and with your talent don't let it go to waste. Heck I'll throw out an challenge! How about a cart with a ramp or lift gate for us the show who can't easily get around. I'm sure that would put a smile on a bunch of people's faces who would like just another ride . I'm not trying to guilt you into anything, I'm just a believer in positive thinking and it seemed this past project got you this far , so why not another . Sorry for my rant , and if you ever just want to talk , give me a PM .

• Like 4

19richie66

We'll caravan next year Bob. Somehow all of us Florida boys need to go.

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Jeff, I knew you would be like a kid in a candy store at this show.  :handgestures-thumbupright:  I love the pictures of you nailing that teeder platform...that is something that I have not yet been able to do.  You are an inspiration to us all.  See you at Scott's M&G  :)

• Like 3

rtfbg
On 6/29/2016 at 5:51 PM, ACman said:

Gulftane , my chair is put together in a small factory, on like your  masterpiece of engineering. We all drooled over it . If there was a way I could have got on that tractor or cart , I'd been all over it . And none sense of you not coming to the show next year! Believe me about challenges you've come to far to give up now . I'm sure you have some ideas brewing in your head and with your talent don't let it go to waste. Heck I'll throw out an challenge! How about a cart with a ramp or lift gate for us the show who can't easily get around. I'm sure that would put a smile on a bunch of people's faces who would like just another ride . I'm not trying to guilt you into anything, I'm just a believer in positive thinking and it seemed this past project got you this far , so why not another . Sorry for my rant , and if you ever just want to talk , give me a PM .

We should have talked a bit more.  All the seats come off the trolley, we could have used my hauler door to load you on the deck, hell I would have put a tank of gas through the Beast haulin you around brother!!!

• Like 4

ACman

@gulftane ,

Yea , should have talked more with you . Seemed like the time flew by .  :confusion-waiting:  They need to add a day . Even with set up , 2 1/2 days isn't enough time to see everyone and everything (  :teasing-blah: Believe me I talked to a lot of people ) . Next year doing things different !  B)    And I will be asking for that ride , next year .  

• Like 5

Amcwheel85

It was great to meet you ACman!