kj4kicks

Thank You All !!

19richie66
I think the custom tractors should have their place in every show. Just like muscle cars and street rods, they are constantly evolving. Now you have pro street cars that are so much better and able than what they were stock musclecars and I love them both. Not to say a tractor and a muscle car are made for the same things but they have one thing in common. It's fun to see what you can do to them. I for one appreciate the factory restored tractors but my heart has always been with customizing things. I cannot leave anything alone. I just love making things. Not that I am in the same category as some builders, but I try. I see nothing wrong with picking different years and models for each years show but, I think you will see a lot more customs in the future. I know I have some ideas that I want to try. I hope to make it next year with my creation, and it's far from stock.  I guess I will be a year late on the "custom" part of the show.
  • Like 7

953 nut

This was my first time at the WHCC Show and I loved it.  :thanks:   Regardless of what the "Feature Tractor" is, all are welcome and everyone seems to appreciate the diversity of :wh:s that came. Keep up the great work.

• Like 7

19richie66

:text-goodpost:

• Like 2

CasualObserver

No Eldon, thank you and all the other board members and WHCC members that made that one heck of a show!!  The WHCC does a fantastic job of keeping that a safe, fun and family-friendly environment. I commend and applaude you (them) for that! :clap:  Looking forward to a return visit, whatever year I can make that work!

• Like 7

DOC in Kentucky

WOW!!! What a show!!! I am truly amazed at what I saw this year. The creativity of some members is unbelievable!!! When I think back since my first show in 2008 and see the friendships that have developed and that I am a part of, the restored tractors that have been around for all these years and continue to perform as original as the day they left the showroom floor or in some cases better than original, the comraderie and compassion of grown men playing with these  tractors, the exchanging of ideas and parts to keep these tractors performing as new and sometimes better then new, the modifications to improve and enhance there performance and longevity. The Wheel Horse brand is truly a thing of beauty!!!  Thank you Cecil Pond and may you rest in peace!!! Thank you to the Wheel Horse Collectors Club and Red Square for all that you do to make this hobby what it is today!!!

• Like 7