Phatboy

Sorry i missed the show

Phatboy

First i would like to appologize for missing the show .. But for 2 reasons,, company from out of state came but that is not the main reason... My best little buddy Gordan my little Jack Russell past away on friday,,, and fellas. Am truly heart broken, and didnt want to be out and around ppl,, so my appologies to all i hoped to meet there and to the Vinyl guy who made that awesome banner for me and i wasn't there to shake his hand and say thanks.. But i will contact him and if he is reading this i will pay you for it.. So in conclusion guys sorry i missed you all, and hope to see you all next year ,, God bless you all and your loved ones..

Edited by Phatboy
  • Like 3

Phatboy

I cant find the Vinyl Guy in the venders list anyone know how to get in touch with him so i can pay him for my banner and ask him if he will send to me ,, ill pay shipping,, if you read this vinyl send me a pm please..

SylvanLakeWH
1 hour ago, Phatboy said:

I cant find the Vinyl Guy in the venders list anyone know how to get in touch with him so i can pay him for my banner and ask him if he will send to me ,, ill pay shipping,, if you read this vinyl send me a pm please..

He's the second bullet under vendors section - but he's after the first one on the right - not below - someone forgot to hit enter when they put in the list...

• Like 1

JC 1965

Sorry to here the news about Gordon. I feel your pain and have been there. Time will help you get through this. Just be thankful for the years you had with him and remember all the good times the two of you shared together. 

• Like 1

Phatboy
21 hours ago, JC 1965 said:

Sorry to here the news about Gordon. I feel your pain and have been there. Time will help you get through this. Just be thankful for the years you had with him and remember all the good times the two of you shared together. 

Thank you for the heart felt words,,, im just kinda lost right now,, because my wife works at night ,, Gordan was the last face i seen at night and the first face i saw every morning for 13 years,, and he was who i spent every day with doing stuff , yard work ,, workimg in the garage,, whatever it was he was by my side ,,,now its just empty and quite,,, 

• Like 1

roadapples

We understand..:(

• Like 1

nylyon

Sorry about Gordan.  Terry has a few things to take care of himself.  I know that there are a few banners which need to be sent out, give Terry a little time for him to get back into the swing and I am certain he'll get things taken care of.

• Like 2

AMC RULES

:pray: RIP Gordon...you will be missed little buddy. 

• Like 1