rtfbg

2016 show ... please read!!

elcamino/wheelhorse

Bob , I am sorry that I did not get to me you but I did drool around your 200. I hope that I did not get any drool on your tractor. In my mind your project is a work of art. All the time and imagination that went into the project is well beyond my skills. May the God bless you keep you around for years to come. 

• Like 8

Achto

I didn't get to see your tractor in person but from the pics I've seen it is most impressive. One beautiful rig!!  No sense letting your talents and visions stop there. Keep looking forward, find your next project and tackle it with the passion you had on this tractor. If a project keeps you going, guess it's time for the next one. Never give up & Know that prayers are with you.

• Like 6

rtfbg
32 minutes ago, whtractors24 said:

@gulftane I enjoyed the ride and I admired the time and detail of that 200 thank you for taking the time and trip to drive up to pa! Glad you made it! Here is what I have for pictures :)   THANKS!!!  Probably gonna have to change the exhaust wrap. I think it has too much oil in it!!!   

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 3

roadapples

Bob the pleasure was all ours. Thanks for bringing that work of art for us to see. Pictures don`t do it justice. Next year I want a ride...Take care..

• Like 5

dells68

Bob, I only got to speak to you in passing.  I truly meant what I said about your tractor - truly a beautiful ride.  You will be in my thoughts and prayers.  Don't just give up, you have so much talent to share.  Start your next build and stay active!

• Like 5

Thisguyisnew

Didn't get to go so you better be there next year, Bob

• Like 4

russellmc301

keep up the great work , i need to see it next year and you could always start a shuttle service at the show and get paid in pie:banana-rock:

your project has inspired me to work on making my wheel horse look great :handgestures-thumbupright: 

• Like 3

Rob.A.700

I hope I have the honor to meet you and your beautiful machine at next years show as I wasnt able to attend this years. 

• Like 2

953 nut

Bob, it was a pleasure meeting and chatting with you. "Go Big, or go home" best describes your D200 and the trolley; you went BIG! So big they had to lift the tent for you during the parade. 

:thanks:

• Like 3

Rob R

Hi Bob, saw your machine but was nothing compared to how great she ran and sounded simply awesome.  I also observed you working on it a bit so I gather an issue arose which you fixed?  Again that machine had the greatest sound of any machine there.

• Like 2

rtfbg
12 minutes ago, rgrottk said:

Hi Bob, saw your machine but was nothing compared to how great she ran and sounded simply awesome.  I also observed you working on it a bit so I gather an issue arose which you fixed?  Again that machine had the greatest sound of any machine there.

I had a couple little oil leaks, valve covers and fuel pump port.  Also I had a wire broke off in the overhead, so the GPS and backup camera didn't work.  Have to get that addressed once I relax a bit!!  Thanks!!!

• Like 2

Mike'sHorseBarn

Bob,

Just so you know, your tractor was by far my favorite tractor of the whole show! Every single time that I passed it or saw you riding it around, it brought a huge smile to my face. I can tell by the look on your face in this picture that you enjoyed sharing it with everyone as well. I got to talk with you a little bit and I didn't know you had such health issues, but find another project to make you roll out of bed in the morning! If that gives you a reason to fight and keep on going day after day, then I say you need to built another wicked awesome custom tractor for next year and the year after that! I think I can speak for everyone when I say that we want to see your smiling face back at the big show again!!

Thanks for sharing this with all of us, I can promise you I will never forget it.

Mike

20160624_143728.jpg

• Like 1

Zeek
11 hours ago, gulftane said:

First, thanks to who ever took and posted this pic, it's one of the best I have seen.

So it's like this.  As most of you know, I have advanced coronary issues.  Next years show??  Yea, that would be a medical miracle.  For the last 3 years, I have used this project, to basically stay alive.  It kept me from just saying "screw it" and rolling over.  Every day I had a reason to get up, a reason to live.  Dad would be very proud of this piece, but, like me, he would have been even more impressed with the fellow collectors.  A great bunch of people, unselfish to the max, and always eager to help and admire.  I stopped twice on the way home and cried, I am so happy I did this, and was able to make the trip.  I am very lucky and blessed to have met such a great bunch of people.  

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for a wonderful experience.

Bob

Well we have PM'd a few times over the past few years and it was finally great to meet you in person! Fortunately you and your trailer were immediately recognizable in the parking lot when we arrived :auto-camptrailer:

Great to see you and see your outstanding project in person. That rig is truly amazing . . . I had to lay on the ground to look at the underside too.  Every inch you looked on that was something unique :bow-blue:

• Like 3