Wishin4a416

So what did you bring Home?

Wishin4a416

I got a Turbo Bagger, a very nice 42" RD Deck Shell, High Back seat [non-WH], R/R, Lower Dash panel with good Volt Gauge and Switch, some Mower Belt guards and of-course some decals from Terry. Good buys on all. Had a great time!

• Like 6

312Hydro

Sounds like a good haul! :handgestures-thumbupright::handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2

elcamino/wheelhorse

I picked a 42 in RD deck from Squonk ,an Electric tool lift from Fun Engineer, a clevis hitch and two tie rods from Ed Kendall and a couple of gas tanks from a vendor down in the back. Wish I had a pickup truck and more money . The list would be a lot longer.

• Like 5

Live4outdoors

I negotiated a HY-2 unit, key switch and gas cap for my 753 restore. We got new original tires and rims and spindles for my daughters ranger.  And thanks to formariz I got some diodes to fix my H60, Terrym for a Tecumseh mount plate and Fast88pu for some engines to make work in the lawn ranger and a tie rod when mine started popping out on me driving around.  But best of all we got and had a great time and thanks all

• Like 6

kthack657

JimT1971 and I got a new belt for my GT-14, a console for the C-195, a can cozy and bandana from Terry Dennis, Belt for the GT-14 puller, a set of round fenders for a future project, misc snow blower parts, a dashboard for the GT-14, a running raider 10 and the raffle tractor, it was quite a weekend.

• Like 7

Fun Engineer

My goal was to leave the show with less than I brought. Success! Thank you to all who purchased parts from me or took home a poster. 

I did spend some cash with Glenn Pettit, Terry Dennis and Lowell and picked up some narrow 12" wheels and tons of great memories. 

• Like 4

RedHorse54

I came home with two RJ35s from R&B wheel horse stables, a Suburban 401, an RJ35 brake kit from VinsRJ, A set of painted wheel horse hubcaps, an RJ fender kit, some hitches, a couple of banners, an original HL-5 headlight switch, a reproduction heatshield, and some new recoils:)

Edited by RedHorse54
  • Like 7

muz123

I snagged a REALLY nice 414-8 with low hours and 37" deck and a new hitch for my C-175. I also picked up my banner from Terry and a few other things. Thanks for the banner Terry! 

IMG_4117.jpgIMG_4108.jpgIMG_4100.jpg

• Like 5

stratostar250

So I got a few odds and ends such as a hydro filter and a deck belt to run the 36" RD deck on my 312-8, also bought some PTO engagement levers to make the pto on my 520-H functional again, I also picked up a full 3 Point hitch system for my D-160, which I am SO excited to install and use! and I won an awesome Blueprint/patent illustration in the raffle!  What an awesome show it was!!!

stuffs.jpg

draw.jpg

• Like 6

dells68

I picked up a 71 Bronco 14 (will post pictures later), 551 suburban roller, 48" deck, suburban deck, snow blade for my GT14, a set of 10" wide tires and wheels, some stuff from Dale, Glen, and Terry.  I know I've forgot something.  I had a blast and I think my family enjoyed it almost as much!  Got my wheels turning on building my own custom for next year (might require a welder, skill saw, grinder and a bunch of other stuff!

• Like 4

rmaynard

I knew that I was going to bring home the front end loader because that had been prearranged, but I did have a couple of other things in mind that I wanted. I wanted to find reinforced front spindles for the 416-H to handle the additional weight of the loader, but was quickly schooled about the benefits of a 520-H swept-forward front axles with 1" reinforced spindles. So, I quickly changed my search. After looking around a bit I found the axle and spindles for $110.00, then was directed to a complete front end of a 520-H which included the lower steering shaft, swept axle, spindles, heavy duty tie-rods, wheels with 1" hubs, and tires, all for $15.00 more than just the axle/spindles.

Then I went looking for a replacement aluminum dash for a B-100 8-speed. This summer I am refreshing my original Wheel Horse purchase from 1993, and the squirrels have been having a party on my dash, gnawing away at the aluminum to grind down their teeth. I found a dash housing, and it was attached to a steering shaft with a decent steering wheel, a very nice plastic dash panel, fuel tank support, and choke and throttle cables, and ignition switch, all for less than the price of a good dash housing.

When people tell you that this show is full of great deals, believe them.

dash_assem.jpg

Swept.jpg

Edited by rmaynard
duplicate pic
  • Like 9

squonk

VAN, AREN'T YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING!!!!! :angry-tappingfoot: :angry-tappingfoot::angry-tappingfoot:

• Like 1

953 nut

This 953 jumped onto my trailer, also found a fuel tank, belt guard and a few other parts I had been needing.

big show saturday 009.JPG

• Like 8

oldredrider

This thread reminds me of when I was a kid in school. After Christmas holiday, all the kids would discuss what they got. 

It now seems the Big Show is Christmas for "big kids"!

Gotta love it! 

Yeah, I made out pretty good at the show too.

• Like 8

limited12
18 hours ago, Wheel-N-It said:

I bought a new set of Ag tires already tubed and mounted on a set of wheels for the 701 I'm working on. I'm going to try posting a pic of them from the smart phone. If that works I'll post a pic of the C-121 that I bought at the show but have to pick up at Old Red Rider's house because  I didn't have enough room to bring it back from the big show.

IMG_20160626_214209159.jpg

Ok, well it looks like I had success with that post so here is the only picture I have of the C-121. BTW, thank you Paul for taking it back to your house for safe keeping! 

IMG_20160625_124120971_HDR.jpg

Hey Paul isn't that they c-121 you tried to sell me yesterday......lol

nice score

• Like 2

oldredrider

:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:Yeah Pops, that and the C-145 auto!

• Like 1

stevebo

I restrained myself from buying too much this year. I had a list of things I wanted to find and here is one of them. A patina red seat for my RJ35. It came with a patina white one but I wanted the red. It came off a parts 35 I bought and then parted out to help complete 4 other projects for other members here. I have a few more items and as I get pics I will add them here. 

The last pic is with the white seat and the others with the red. 

I picked up this nice light set for the 854 and installed it. I used an old boat light for the tail light but think it works good. 

IMG_6382.JPG

IMG_6383.JPG

IMG_2974.JPG

IMG_6377.JPG

IMG_6378.JPG

• Like 8

953 nut
2 hours ago, oldredrider said:

Big Show is Christmas for "big kids"!

:text-merryxmas:            You got that right!           :occasion-xmas:                    :woohoo:

• Like 2

HUDSON89

I saw this and said I'm not leaving without this  so it came back to Virginia with me 

2016-06-27 20.11.48.jpg

• Like 6

Fun Engineer
On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 7:39 PM, Ken B said:

No new tractors for me, I just tried improving the one I took to the show... I did some shopping with Terry for all new decals and then a bunch of stuff from Dale including the hub caps. I was going to sell this tractor at the show but decided to take it back home with me...

20160610_154014_zpstduuxvb6.jpg

20160626_122943_zps2w59ojww.jpg

Good decision Ken B

• Like 1

Wishin4a416
5 hours ago, rmaynard said:

I knew that I was going to bring home the front end loader because that had been prearranged, but I did have a couple of other things in mind that I wanted. I wanted to find reinforced front spindles for the 416-H to handle the additional weight of the loader, but was quickly schooled about the benefits of a 520-H swept-forward front axles with 1" reinforced spindles. So, I quickly changed my search. After looking around a bit I found the axle and spindles for $110.00, then was directed to a complete front end of a 520-H which included the lower steering shaft, swept axle, spindles, heavy duty tie-rods, wheels with 1" hubs, and tires, all for $15.00 more than just the axle/spindles.

Then I went looking for a replacement aluminum dash for a B-100 8-speed. This summer I am refreshing my original Wheel Horse purchase from 1993, and the squirrels have been having a party on my dash, gnawing away at the aluminum to grind down their teeth. I found a dash housing, and it was attached to a steering shaft with a decent steering wheel, a very nice plastic dash panel, fuel tank support, and choke and throttle cables, and ignition switch, all for less than the price of a good dash housing.

When people tell you that this show is full of great deals, believe them.

dash_assem.jpg

Swept.jpg

That was a killer buy on the 520 front end Bob. I saw it there and thought to myself, that will go quick. Glad you got it. I have seen the tie-rods alone go for 40 a piece on ebay. You got a whole lot there for your money.

• Like 2