Wishin4a416

So what did you bring Home?

RedHorse54

Did anyone here come home with that nicely painted 701 with a backrest? 

stevebo

Not me but I thought it would sell for asking price of $600

limited12

I missed that and was looking for one:no:

elcamino/wheelhorse
5 minutes ago, RedHorse54 said:

Did anyone here come home with that nicely painted 701 with a backrest? 

Red Horse did you get my PM?

HUDSON89

Did the round hood with the 12hp engine on it sell ?

RedHorse54
1 hour ago, stevebo said:

Not me but I thought it would sell for asking price of $600

For the shape it was in, that's a good buy. If I didn't buy my 401, that 701 would be sitting in my garage right now!

1 hour ago, limited12 said:

I missed that and was looking for one:no:

Like I said for the shape it was in and the decent paint job on it, it was a very good buy. I'd imagine that it didn't last long! 

rmaynard

I thought so too. I told the seller that I'd think about it, then I turned around and made him an offer which he accepted. I had done business with him about 3 years ago and he remembered me.

Now I'm looking for some 4 or 5 lug hubs to fit those 1" spindles.

Wheel-N-It
7 hours ago, squonk said:

VAN, AREN'T YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING!!!!! :angry-tappingfoot: :angry-tappingfoot::angry-tappingfoot:

Uh Ohh, I think I'm in trouble now! Sorry Mike. OK, I forgot the best "Bring Home" of all. Big shout out and thanks to my friend Mike, I brought home an original Saunders Homemade French Rhubarb 8" Pie" . Made at the official Saunders Pie Factory, 2146 River Road, Seneca Falls New York 13148. Thank you Mike. You are the yardstick that all Red Square Wheel Horsemen are to be measured up against ! :bow-blue::bow-blue::bow-blue:

And I love you man!

Edited by Wheel-N-It
  • Like 4

RedHorse54
13 minutes ago, rmaynard said:

I thought so too. I told the seller that I'd think about it, then I turned around and made him an offer which he accepted. I had done business with him about 3 years ago and he remembered me.

Now I'm looking for some 4 or 5 lug hubs to fit those 1" spindles.

Awesome! You hauled home a very nice tractor

Ken B
1 hour ago, HudsontheDman said:

Did the round hood with the 12hp engine on it sell ?

nope...

HUDSON89
3 minutes ago, Ken B said:

nope...

How much was it looked for it Saturday couldn't find it

dells68

Here are a few pics of some of the things I picked up.  Suburban deck from Jason, plow (already mounted on my GT) from RedHorse54, set of 10.5" tires and rims, Bronco14 and deck (blue:think:), electric PTO, and roller of a 551 I got from Tommy.  First phase for the 551 is a rat rod, this winter possibly drastic alterations in preparation for next year's big show - you'll just have to wait and see - it's a secret:ph34r:.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 5

elcamino/wheelhorse

You did make a nice haul.

• Like 1

dells68

I'm tickled :wh: red!!!!

rjg854

I picked up a belt guard for my 854, and a set of rims and tires from Howard (857horse)  ags for the rear and I put tri ribs on the front. Before the show I got a stack muffler for it and installed a replica set of headlights. Jo, buckranchers wife made the seat cover. She's looking sexy! 0701161827-1.jpg0701161827a-1.jpg0701161826-1.jpg

• Like 5

JPWH

I picked up a plow and frame from fun engineer.

A gift of an input shaft from Terry m.

A seat spring, pedal, and footrest from Red Horse 54.

A tiller bracket, idler pulley, and belt guard as well as a gift of an input shaft from dclarke.

A gift hood from Squonk.

A mower deck from casual observer.

A seat cover from Mrs. Buckrancher.

Thank you each and every one.

I also picked up a seat pan with spring and a home made mower deck for parts and of course some other little goodies.

KIMG0485.jpgKIMG0484.jpgKIMG0487.jpgKIMG0483.jpgKIMG0488.jpgKIMG0486.jpg

• Like 8

squonk

Got a nice 32" Deck from the Dino & mounted it on my 704. And a 520H with about 647 hrs. The hour meter quit the day I got it and yes the meter IS BAD! :rolleyes:.  Spent the last few days replacing the seat, changing the engine oil and plugs and changing the Hydro oil and filter as well. For those who saw it at the show, I had to take the Gazunda rear tires off of it so the deck would clear.

Lane Ranger brought me the 42" Recycler deck from Indiana that I purchased a few month's ago. :banana-dreads:

Not much to mow around here now but some Ding Weeds! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

show goods 003.jpg

show goods 004.jpg

Edited by squonk
  • Like 7

squonk

Almost forgot. Traded a little paint with Stevebo for some garage art.

sign 001.jpg

• Like 7

WHX??

I brought home a nice RJ59 from Squonk and a start/Gen belt guard, a deck stop and a hitch for my 1067 resto an a whole new appreciation for a lot of guys and their passion for horses! I was amazed at the parts selection available.... after trying to shop for parts on fleabay and what they wanted $$ wise I thought my projects would be out of reach....no more after the show. There's a saying among us fans of old Clintons that if you say you can't find parts you are not looking.....certainly holds true for all old horses! Yes next year a more extensive list! ☺

• Like 7

rjg854

I also picked up a snow thrower at the Big Show and put it on Squonk's Ezra. (:wh: 12) that I bought from him after we got back home. I reinstalled the running boards and the original hood he had removed to keep them from getting damaged when he put a snow cab on it. Next winter I'll be ready for anything Mother Nature throws at me :dance:  Course if it's anything like last winter I won't need it. I never got to use the Commando 8 /blower I had set up for last year.0704161537a-1.jpg0704161537-1.jpgI had to free up the chain, soaked in muratic acid for a couple days, rinsed it well and then soaked it oil for a couple more days. Restrung the cable for the chute. Sprockets and bearings are fine, should be good to go.

• Like 6

squonk

Randy. I see you changed the seat.:lol: Don't throw it away! :) 

• Like 1

rjg854

I had to, I couldn't reach the pedal the way you had it set up :teasing-neener:  The seat that was on it is on one of the Commandos.

• Like 3